August 2018 Pick-A-Theme, due October 20, 2018

Group 1: Self-portrait (realistic or cartoony)
Group 2: Rapunzel (your take, not Disney)

I'm sorry both groups are Generic/Regular which means no real people or characters in books or movies.

For Rapunzel you could ask for Girl with Long Hair, but I am not sure how to put a generic spin on a self-portrait.

I put you down as theme to follow for now

Group 2 and Group 3 please (if groups are still hd/hp groups)

subjects are mushroom houses and deer.

they are still HD/HP since no one before (or after) you asked for group 3 to be converted to APCs

I can still convert group 7 if no one asks for it and another person wants APCs.

Welcome to everyone who has asked up to this post.

Those of you who need to give me themes and/or cards please do so as soon as possible so your group mates can get started on your cards.

Also make sure I have everything as you asked.

BexMadeMe I am making the assumption you wanted one theme for each group...…….if I am wrong my apologies and I will fix it as soon as I see a reply from you.

Sorry, xstitcher! I got confused because someone else allowed it, but you were clear in your directions. For Group 1, I would like Kokeshi Doll. For Group 2, Weeping Willow Tree. Thanks!!

I go away on vacation and when I return, there's a new PAT and it's already more than half full! Could I join Group 2 with the theme of Horses and Group 7. I prefer APCs but I am happy with collage. I let you know the theme once it's decided which category we're making. :)

Catladybj, could you give us your theme for group 4, please :)! I´d like to make my cards before my summer holiday ends...

I go away on vacation and when I return, there's a new PAT and it's already more than half full! Could I join Group 2 with the theme of Horses and Group 7. I prefer APCs but I am happy with collage. I let you know the theme once it's decided which category we're making. :)

since you asked now and smallgirl already expressed an interest, group 7 will become an APC group!

so I need themes and cards from the 2 of you and 3 more players to fill the group...………...

I have everyone to here...…….

I need themes and cards (if you are in the APC group) from you if you have not given them to me yet...………...please don't make me get the PAT theme police after you!!:biglaugh:

Back
Top Bottom