Marie

Marie
Media

Swap Due Date - Oct 18, 2018
Signup/withdraw date – Oct 8, 2018
Number of Cards – 3: 3 or 6:6
Number of participants – 25
Media – any

For this swap we will be building a stacked scene with three ATCs: one land, one horizon and one sky. While I HOPE this swap will work out nicely for those who are playing in my “Build a House With ATC’s” swap and would like to form their returns from both swaps together as a pocket letter, you do not need to be in both swaps to play here.
Since the three cards will be separated among three different players and stacked into new scenes ‘crazy quilt’ style it is important that elements do not overlap ATCs. (Ie: It would be awkward if a tree truck led to a balcony, and then to half of a hot air balloon.) All of these items are welcome however! Just keep each contained on its card. :)

Details
• All cards must be in an upright orientation with straight edges and 2.5" x 3.5"
• In order to meld this scene somewhat, PLEASE no ‘One Brief Season Only’ cards… ie no Christmas trees, snow, Jack-O-Lanterns etc… and DAYTIME is preferred. (We can do a night-time swap later).
• Feel free to add interest by including people, pets, activities etc… what would you like to see?
• No bulky/heavy embellishments.
• Hostess cards are not required but would be cherished if sent, and ANY part of the scene would be welcomed.
• Have fun!

Mailing:
Include a self-addressed envelope or large mailing label for returns.
Please protect your ATCs in sleeves.

US participants: One Forever stamp should cover it. If your cards are particularly thick or heavy please include an ‘extra ounce’ stamp.

International participants: Please send $1 ($2 for heavier cards) US well concealed or contact me for PayPal information. Actual postage is slightly higher and I will cover this difference.

About Returns:
When you receive your returns, please post in the swap thread that your cards arrived, Also please, leave iTrader for me and rep points for the artists. If possible, it is always nice to tell the player which card you received too.

Sample images:

View attachment 197926 Sky
View attachment 197927 Horizon
View attachment 198236 Ground View attachment 198237
Pocket Letter with Build A House set

Who would like to build a scene?

1. Pouringdiva oops!
2. Bluesky ~*Received
3. MarciaM33
4. Carol ~*Received
5. catladybj ~*Received
6. redplantlady ~*Received
7. roadbike831 withdrawn
8. CastleQueen5 ~*Received
9. jjhere ~*Received

Last edited:
I’ll add you now RaineyDay! Welcome! Our roster is going to look kinda cute with Bluesky followed by RaineyDay. ;) Makes me want to paint a blue sky with a beautiful rainbow crossing it.

Congrats Heather!!!! That’s a super huge accomplishment! You are welcome to lurk,ponder and play. ;)

New ground level

I found another image of a person in a green shirt and just had to include it in the ‘green shirt people’ house :-) So I made a new ground floor. It looks like this:

View attachment 198058

So now my completed house looks a little more like this:

View attachment 198059

I’m thinking I might have a different idea for the balcony a mid-level also… There’s still lots of time to play :-)

Back
Top Bottom