Curb Appeal / Stack a Scene Due Oct 18

Love them CQ! It’s funny we both did side balconies with a kitty! Great minds think alike, yes? Hot air balloons were a great idea!

Mail call: CastleQueen5 your lovely stacked scene has arrived. Your grass on ground level is fabulous. How did you make that? I think it’s awesome that you and I both did a balcony with a kitty on it for our horizon level card! Great minds think alike :-) Thank you for the hostess card and extra postage! I absolutely adore your stone wall.. behind the bicycle... how did you create that texture?

The grass is from a sushi dish. I save them. Issues I know.

I have a brick wall embossing folder, I actually have 2. Ran the brown paper through the sizzix and ta da! I will have to make you some. The balcony has a lattice like pattern and the hot hair balloons was clouds. I have about 20 or so embossing folder. they are fun.

Mail call: Carol, your gorgeous dusky afternoon stack has arrived. What a sweet scene!! I’m going to not like breaking it apart!! I want to go there, and sit with that! And THANK YOU for my first ever artist trading COIN!

That one seems to be the trickiest to keep on one card without spillover. Wonder if a better idea would have been a one peice ta-a-all card?

Welcome to AFA MarciaM33, and to the swap. You’ll find everyone here very friendly and helpful. If you have any questions just post them and someone will fill you in. :-) I’ll go add you to the list now. ;)

Nice jjhere! Love your cloud work and the sea!! I wanted to try an airplane but chickened out and went with a hot air balloon instead. I did a brick wall too! Great minds think alike :-)

Mail call: jjhere your awesome set arrived today! They’re even better up close! I LOVE my hostess card too, which covers three levels! Thank you very much!

Back
Top Bottom