Curb Appeal / Stack a Scene Due Oct 18

Update: Hard to believe, but our due date is one week away. Yowza!! Time to get those cards in the mail. :)

Here is my stack, (it flew a few days ago and I scanned it before it went, but I was crazily busy all week so I didn't get it uploaded here until today)
It is a stormy sky with the sun coming out, the view across the river Tamar in Cornwall from Okel Tor Mine, and a little girl in a rose arbour.
I loved doing this, it is like one of those children's games - consequences? - where you put heads, bodies and legs together randomly by swapping papers...:D

Shirley I love them!!! Especially the clearing sky! And I remember that game!!!! I used to have so much fun creating different scenes. I wonder if that’s where this idea sprang from?

Mail call: Bluesky your lovely scenes have arrived! Love them.. especially the fabric grass and the kitty. Yay!

Mail call: Redplantlady your stacked scene is here. It’s even better close up. And thanks so much for the envelope of goodies!!!

Still waiting on one last set that SHOULD arrive today. Envelopes are prepped, and reps will be posted today. Returns will be mailed no later than Thursday. Thank you all for the awesome art! :notworthy:

Yay! Cards have landed and I just have to say again how fun this swap was. Thank you again, Marie!! Off to rep...
Edited to add: Bluesky, AFA wouldn't let me leave rep for you, but please know that I love your ultra-cool sun behind a cloud ATC.

Last edited:
Hi I have my cards, fabulous! I adore Marie's sky with balloons so poignant, CastleQueen's pretty balcony and Bluesky's lively ground, such cute flying bugs! Thanks all and to Marie for hosting such a clever and inspired swap, such a good idea!

Last edited:
Thanks Redplantlady! I’m so glad your cards have arrived, and that you really like them. Yay!!! :)

Back
Top Bottom