Furbabies hand drawn/handpainted due October 17th

Hi Bex,

Bad news...my envie was returned to me with an X across the address (I checked and it is right). I know I only have about a week to resend and I am sure they would not arrive in time. What do you suggest I do? I know you need the numbers to have a decent swap (at least all of us receiving one card from the other), but if I resend on Monday it may take 2 weeks or more to reach you. I would hate to send them just to have them returned to me again. What would you like me to do?

Thanks,
Josie

Hi Bex,

Bad news...my envie was returned to me with an X across the address (I checked and it is right). I know I only have about a week to resend and I am sure they would not arrive in time. What do you suggest I do? I know you need the numbers to have a decent swap (at least all of us receiving one card from the other), but if I resend on Monday it may take 2 weeks or more to reach you. I would hate to send them just to have them returned to me again. What would you like me to do?

Thanks,
Josie

That is very strange Josie. I have calculated I have 29 days after closing date to complete the swap. If you don't mind reposting I would appreciate it and I will ask admins to extend the closing date by 2 weeks to cover it. We really do need you as this is a small swap as you know. I will pm you will my address again for you to double check it in case of any typos on my part.

Back
Top Bottom