Ghosts Among Us, Due October 19, 2018

Sorry, Vicki, but I have to withdraw :( I just couldn't come up with anything that I thought was up to par. However, if somehow that changes in time for me to make the due date, I'll be sure to let you know.

3 for 3 and a host card..
(these flew a few days ago and I scanned them before they went, but I was crazily busy all week so I didn't get them uploaded here until today)
It was really hard to do this! The ghost leaving the body is because when my mum died, the staff opened the window to "let her spirit out"; the out of body one is to do with people who say they were watching their own operations/resuscitation from outside the body so hope it fits in with the theme. The draped ghosts are my own particular terror, as I had the experience years ago of apparently seeing a child standing by my bed but draped head to toe in black satin; it was the middle of the night and seemed so real but I had flu so it was (I hope) because of fever...

Absolutely AWESOME cards, redplantlady.
I am anxious to see them all in person.
So many people have experiences similar to one (or more) of the events you depict, but are afraid to admit to them.
Thank you so much for sharing.
I willlet you know when your cards arrive.

Deadline for cards to be IN MY HANDS is tomorrow.
I hope everyone has their cards already in the mail.

Ghosts received yesterday from redplantlady.
These are even more awesome than in your scan.
Thanks so much for including a hostie card.

Last edited:
Ghosts floated in today's mail. Wonderful cards from RedplantLady, Carol, & Ancient Planter..

itrader for our faboo host and you rocks on the way . Thanks Vicki for another fun swap !

Great cards from Ancient Planter Get Out! eek!! Spotted Crow I love Spirits rise with its sweet looking ghost(!), wrought iron and rooks, and such an interesting background. The last one is ???? there is a couple in the darkness in a shadowy outline surrounded by stars, v pretty, but I cannot read the back sorry! Anyone know who? It says Billt Me then a translation - and it could be Carol-Carsly Walter???

Great cards from Ancient Planter Get Out! eek!! Spotted Crow I love Spirits rise with its sweet looking ghost(!), wrought iron and rooks, and such an interesting background. The last one is ???? there is a couple in the darkness in a shadowy outline surrounded by stars, v pretty, but I cannot read the back sorry! Anyone know who? It says Billt Me then a translation - and it could be Carol-Carsly Walter???

I apologize!!!!!
I try to catch those types of things.....

You are correct, your mystery card is from Carol.
The back story is:
Bill and Me -- My First Love
He passed 2 years ago
Feel his presence

Last edited:
There are still two people who have not confirmed receipt of their returns,but it has been several weeks, and they are not responding, so I am closing down this thread.

If any of you still have itrades or You Rock! points you want to give, you may still do so even after the thread is closed.

Back
Top Bottom