Bluevioletz

Bluevioletz
Media
Swap Due Date: Due Oct 17, 2018
Number of cards: 3 for 3
Number of participants: unlimited
Medium: Hand-drawn or Hand-Painted

Theme: Mexican Spirit Animals
Did you see the Disney movie Coco (if not, that’s ok, read on...)? Did you fall in love with the Mexican spirit animals that they showed in the movie, all full of color and delicious patterns? If you haven’t seen the movie, click on the link below to see some examples of ‘Mexican Spirit Animals.’
https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1iKSjfBmGrZUPXl0FgubctxPgQUwe_MfpxiRdPOJD6hE/edit?usp=sharing

For this swap, you are creating three unique spirit animals using the same creative approach. Make them colorful and fantastic, your choice on the combination of animal, color & patterns. Have fun!

Details
  • Send 3 original designed artist trading cards (measuring 2.5” x 3.5”)
  • A 4th “hostie” artist trading card would be greatly appreciated but is not required
  • Add on the back of each card: your real name, username, date, city/state or country, swap name
  • NO: prints, digital art, white backgrounds, flimsy cards.
  • Upon receiving your cards, leave an iTrader for me, your host, and Reputation Points via this thread for the artists of the cards you receive.
Mailing
  • PM me for my address (if you mailed to me in the past, it is the same)
  • Send each card in individual sleeves
  • USA players: include 1 Forever stamp
  • International players: send $1-2 or an international US stamp
  • Include an address label
  • I will provide envelopes
Our spirited players...
  1. Bluevioletz
    [*]Dithespy
    [*]Bluesky
    [*]CreativeMelodia
    [*]CreativeSherry
    [*]Asharnanae
    [*]Stonebandit
    [*]TrinaLD
    [*]Cocoanap
  2. Lysanka - withdrawn
  3. Lara
  4. Yonawrites - withdrawn
  5. Siempie_h
    [*]Vegan4animals

Last edited:
Ooo I am the first one. Definitely lurking with intent. I love this type of artwork and made similar animals for my Daughters friends , my daughter and myself. :)

YAY! Sign me up please :D I love this theme, in fact we used to do an art project at my school based on Oaxacan animal carvings and there patterns, I miss it. Ooohhh now what animals to choose!

Lurking... my home is filled with alebrijes that I’ve collected... I just need to finish some other thing first!

TrinaLD, welcome! you are added to the list!

Yellita96, thanks for adding the name of those gorgeous Mexican crafts, I did not know that is what they were called. Oh, and please do share pictures of your collection for inspiration. I would love to see some of your favorites. And of course, I hope you will join us!

Back
Top Bottom