AUTUMN GOODNESS Due October 16, 2018

Swap Due Date: October 16, 2018
Signup/Withdrawl: None, but please communicate
Number of cards: 3 for 3
Number of participants: Unlimited
Media: Any media, but please limit the use of stickers

AUTUMN GOODNESS Due October 16, 2018

Autumn Is Coming!!

Who can resist the allure of the refreshing autumn days and evenings....... from the changing of the leaves, to the splendid autumn skies, the Harvest Moon, pumpkin and gourds decorating the front porch! Scarecrows and Indian corn, baskets of freshly picked apples, soon to be transformed into cider, muffins and even warm apple pie. The wonderful aroma of cinnamon, oranges and cloves. Candles flickering in the windows..... the wind gently blowing through the leaves.......
There is so much to enjoy throughout the Autumn Season!!!

For this swap, it is simple- make an ATC that showcases Autumn in all of its splendor! Be creative, and do your best work. Send in cards that you would be happy to have in your own collection. Host cards are not required to play, but if you chose to send one, I will treasure it.

Cards are to be standard ATC size, 3 1/2 X 2 1/2
The cards should be straight and sturdy, and in individual plastic sleeves to protect them while they are in the mail. Please include the swap name, your user name, your real name, date and location on the back of all cards.

US participants, please send a large address label and a forever stamp for your returns. I will supply the envelopes!. If your cards are thick and/or bulky, please keep in mind that they will require extra postage.

International participants, please send a large address label, and a well concealed US dollar bill. I will provide envelopes!. If you have any questions, please PM me.

When your cards are ready to mail, send me a pm for my address. If you have my address from previous swaps, it has not changed.

Please try to mail your cards early!!!! I really like to be prompt in sending back your returns.

When you do receive your cards, please be kind enough to leave “you rock” points for the artist whose cards you received. If you feel that I have done a good job as a host, please leave an ITrader for me.

Who would like to play?

Allegrae ~~Arrived
Haagmm~~Arrived
Carol ~~Arrived
LadyShadows
PaintedChairs ~~Arrived
RaineyDay ~~Arrived
Wolf_Moon ~~Arrived
beaks alto ~~Arrived
CastleQueen5~~Arrived
CreativeMelodia ~~Arrived
jmotushy ~~Arrived
kris10satcs ~~Arrived
Amychelle ~~Arrived
Ancient Planter ~~Arrived
Kathleenlovesflorida~~Arrived
Megan ~~Arrived
TNOL ~~Arrived

Last edited:
Another swap dedicated to my favorite time of year! I'm going to have to lurk for the moment; having neck surgery on Sept. 18 and, from what I'm reading, I'll be out of artsy commission for several weeks due to not being able to move my head, not even to look down. I'm trying to get everything due in October finished and mailed off by Sept. 15. Let me see how that goes and how much time I've got.

Welcome dithespy and Allegrae! Glad to sign both of you up.

Also, welcome lurkers! I do hope that you both decided to join in at some point :)

Another swap dedicated to my favorite time of year! I'm going to have to lurk for the moment; having neck surgery on Sept. 18 and, from what I'm reading, I'll be out of artsy commission for several weeks due to not being able to move my head, not even to look down. I'm trying to get everything due in October finished and mailed off by Sept. 15. Let me see how that goes and how much time I've got.

I hope that everything goes well for you, Ancient Planter! I am sure that you will be super busy for the next month!

Welcome LadyShadows and PaintedChairs!

Thanks ecking out the swap, prex79, I hope that you decide to join us!

Thanks for checking out the swap vick302000. I hope that you decide to join us!

Back
Top Bottom