AUTUMN GOODNESS Due October 16, 2018

Thanks for checking out the swap, Stahlrala. I hope that you decide to join us!

Bumping us up.... Is everyone looking forward to the cooler, Autumn weather? I know that I am

So I am not sure how I missed this one. I need to lurk for a moment. Is that only Fall? I see no mention of Halloween. I love Fall cards, Halloween not so much. I read it twice.

Yes, Castlequeen5, just Fall. No Halloween. I figured there were enough Halloween swaps going on. Fall is such a beautiful time if the year, and there are so many options to go with. I hope you decide to join us!

I hope that you have time to join us, foxglove! Thanks for checking out the swap!

Bumping us up.... Is everyone looking forward to the cooler, Autumn weather? I know that I am

I am TOTALLY eager for cooler weather! I am a season lover, but I hate "hot", and so I am done with the 100+ temps we've been getting.

Yes yes! Fall is the best! The cool crisp air..... I cannot wait for some of that. Summer has been brutal. At least my pumpkins are growing well. They will be awesome in October (I hope)

Oh, I would miss not having Fall. I am hoping that we have pretty Fall colors this year!

Back
Top Bottom