AUTUMN GOODNESS Due October 16, 2018

I do miss fall, My birthday is in November and my mom used to buy me a sweater every year in Michigan, and in college in Tulsa, But I have lived here for 30 years minus the 2 we tried NH.

So finally she stopped mailing me sweaters. honestly they only get used about 14 days of the year here. I do have some carigans, aka winter coats. So yes I miss fall, and sweaters, and pumpkin patches and cider mills, and the fall leaves.

I am really looking forward to the fall foliage. We have quite a few parks close by, and the fall colors are just breathtaking! We have been having so much rain here, for weeks, and I am hoping that it will maybe help to amp up the vibrance of the colors this year.

Hi Suzi,
Hope I didn't step on your toes! I didn't know I was duplicating (ish) until my Autumn swap was already posted. I guess great minds think alike.

Hi Suzi,
Hope I didn't step on your toes! I didn't know I was duplicating (ish) until my Autumn swap was already posted. I guess great minds think alike.

No worries Collagaint Ashley! I look at it as more opportunity for everyone to have some fun creating!

We are having another heat wave here on the east coast again this week. Heat index will be around 105-110. I will hibernate and do crafts :D

Welcome jmotushy! I will add you to the list. If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to ask. Welcome to AFA :)

Bumping us up a little :geek:

Autumn has certainly not arrived yet in Pennsylvania! We are having 90 degree days with humidity. I think I am ready for the beautiful Fall weather.

Back
Top Bottom