Self-taught Artist Inspired Swap: Bill Traylor--Due October 19, 2018

THank you! I love how you used the paper bag to give it that authentic feel and how you used the shapes and dimensions in your work! They are very well done! I Was nervous about this swap but really enjoyed trying something so different than what I’ve done before! The man with the pipe also has a cane but it got cut off in the picture. Thanks again for your kind comment!

THank you! I love how you used the paper bag to give it that authentic feel and how you used the shapes and dimensions in your work! They are very well done! I Was nervous about this swap but really enjoyed trying something so different than what I’ve done before! The man with the pipe also has a cane but it got cut off in the picture. Thanks again for your kind comment!

Love the paper bag texture too

Blueangel: Received your art. Wow! So creative. I love how varied your subjects are. Thanks for the hostess card. It will be hard to pick one.

I enjoyed this swap because it was hard to not "add more" and keep it simple. The dark spots are brown paper sack torn pieces that I decopaged.

Looking forward to returns !

I was inspired in my weekly art group and played with Bill Traylor inspired art. It was fun. Will post my cards later today.

Back
Top Bottom