Day of the Dead Swap: Due October 20, 2018

TherapeuticArt: Postman delivered your fantastic art. First one to arrive! Thanks for your extra hostess card. It will be hard to choose one.

I’d like to join! I haven’t done anything in this group for a while, but I’ve been doing Atcs for years, and I am obsessed with both Halloween and DOD. I’m in an art group with cocoanap, she told me about the swap, and I thought I would like to get creative!

Welcome! Sounds like you are a newbie and have a buddy on this site. That is awesome. Feel free to ask any questions and to post your creations. Love DOD sooo much too.

Lurking, would it be okay if I draw an ofrenda for someone that I’ve lost, or does it have to be calaveras, la Catrina, etc. Like more iconic things that represent Día de Los Muertos?

Lurking, would it be okay if I draw an ofrenda for someone that I’ve lost, or does it have to be calaveras, la Catrina, etc. Like more iconic things that represent Día de Los Muertos?

That would be awesome. I have had an ofrenda in my house every year for over 25 years. They are so special.

I'd like to join! I've been gone for quite a long time but this is the perfect swap to help me jump back in! I've already ordered stamps! lol

Back
Top Bottom