Day of the Dead Swap: Due October 20, 2018

Took a little break this weekend and was so happy to see 3 new people who have joined us:
Welcome to Melanie, flowerlily64 and Monica.
Special welcome to new members of atcsforall who joined this year. Hope you enjoy playing here.:yes:

I'd like to join! I've been gone for quite a long time but this is the perfect swap to help me jump back in! I've already ordered stamps! lol

Hi Wykyd: I'd love you to join the swap but this one is for handmade/handpainted art. If you use stamps they need to be ones you make yourself.

I'd like to join! I've been gone for quite a long time but this is the perfect swap to help me jump back in! I've already ordered stamps! lol

Hi Wykyd: I'd love you to join the swap but this one is for handmade/handpainted art. If you use stamps they need to be ones you make yourself. I see in your gallery you have plenty of posts of drawings you have done so I hope you will make Day of the Dead inspirations as well.

I want to thank flowerlily64 for this correction in my swap blurb:

I was browsing swaps and noticed that you have a small translation error in your Day of the Dead swap.

Day of the Dead = Dia de los Muertos

Dios = God

I should have been more clear - stamps to MAIL them with. :) I will be drawing my DotD and perhaps painting but not sure about that yet. :)

EDIT: I actually drew my Avatar but I drew that digitally. I understand this isn't a digital theme either but just wanted to throw that out there. :)

I should have been more clear - stamps to MAIL them with. :) I will be drawing my DotD and perhaps painting but not sure about that yet. :)

EDIT: I actually drew my Avatar but I drew that digitally. I understand this isn't a digital theme either but just wanted to throw that out there. :)

oh my---so sorry for the confusion on my end. I love your Avatar. Will add you to the list.

Hi Im new to the site, but have traded atc's before, I would like to be a part of this trade. plz include me!

Welcome! Love newbies and international players. :jiggy:Feel free to ask any questions. Reminder: I will pay for the return postage so just send an address label with your art.

Oh I'd like to play! How's she?
1_E485B6C1-A3C8-4A28-9087-D940FB329271.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom