Day of the Dead Swap: Due October 20, 2018

IstinKray (Kirsten):Your stunning art are in my hot little hands. So detailed and wonderful designs. Thanks for the hostess card. Much appreciated.

This is a little reminder that there are 5 days left in this swap. I have been so inspired by the creativity and care taken in this swap. The love for this holiday has definitely come through. For future swaps, please remember to add your ATC name on the back of your art cards. This makes it easy for players to send itrader feedback

My cards went postal today! Yay! They are going from Michigan where we are under a freeze warning and traveling to warmer weather. I'm jealous and should have packed myself in that envelope too!

Barkesm: Your fantastic art arrived. I am impressed at the effort you made (priority mail) to get them to me. Thanks for the hostess card. Always appreciated.

I received my awesome returns. Thank you sarat for hosting and doing such a great job. Also, thank you to Bareks for "A Celebration of Loved Ones, cocoanap and Kristin Silver for the wonderful cards.

Kristin, I do not know what your user name is so I can't leave you a "you rock". PM me if you wish me to do so please.

I received my awesome returns. Thank you sarat for hosting and doing such a great job. Also, thank you to Bareks for "A Celebration of Loved Ones, cocoanap and Kristin Silver for the wonderful cards.

Kristin, I do not know what your user name is so I can't leave you a "you rock". PM me if you wish me to do so please.

Kristin's user name is: IstinKray IlverSay

Back
Top Bottom