Autumn Leaves - Due October 27 2018

Wolf_Moon

the HORSE is my spirit, and the WOLF is my life!
Media
ATC Swap Due Date: October 27
Signup/Withdraw Date: None- Let me know
Number of ATCs: 3 for 3
Number of Participants: 20
Media: Open to all

If you're like me you think that autumn is the best time of the year! When the air gets cooler, and the nights get longer, and nature beings on a show of color. Plus! You have Halloween!!!! Can't forget that now can we? So.....

What to do---- Please Read Carefully!

I want you to make 3 autumn themed ATCs but here's the catch.....I want you to make 3 autumn Leaf shaped ATCs! No rectangle shapes, no house shapes; Leaf shapes! And don't worry! You can still make them 2.5” x 3.5” ;) You can do animals, fantasy: fairies, unicorns, pegasus; sewing, quilling....you can do whatever you want as long as its in the autumn theme! Here's templetes (in comments) and some ideas to get you started:

Ideas:
92a4deffde2ffa6f324b1533469bd5e3.jpgedb8b64de732f5b84c627021a32f6643.jpgautumn-leaves-and-pegasus-tattoo.jpg

* This is a 3 for 3 card trade. Make 3 'leaves" and receive the same number back.

* ALL mediums and techniques are welcome. Please make sure you add some depth to your cards, whatever style you choose. You can do all of the fallowing: fabric, paper, tissue paper, crayon, acrylic, watercolor, gel pens, colored pencil, rubber stamping, ink, whatever! Please do not take an random image and make it a leaf, and call it done! Be Creative!!!!! Make your 'leaves' ATCs YOUR ART!!! I do ask that you send in your best work though! Something you would not be disappointed in receiving if it was sent to you. You can use glitter, but make sure that its glued down very well so it does not become a glitter bomb as soon as you open envelopes.

* All cards need to be sent each in their own plastic sleeves.

* I know that nature is not perfect, but please try and get all of the leaves the standard ATC size of 2.5” x 3.5”

* Try and make these leaves sturdy

* Please your Username and name on the back of all cards, somewhere! And please write clearly! So, we can give you itrades and/or You Rock! points.

* If you are inside the U.S., please include a Self Addressed Stamped Envelope (4 by 9 1/2 inches, please), with 2 forever stamps, because these may be heavy!!!

* International Players: please include a Self Addressed Stamped Envelope (4 by 9 1/2 inches, please), with either $2 US dollars or Global Stamps.

* A hostie card in this theme is appreciated but not at all expected!

Important:
Try and not make your leaves too bulky, because they have to fit inside there plastic sleeves, plus! Bulky envelopes cost more!

So, who wants to play?

0. Wolf_Moon
1. kathleenlovesflorida- Received
2. Amychelle- Received
4. Suzi - Received
5. Betsyg - Received
7. CastleQueen5- Received
10. Ducky- Received
12. Transcend- Received
13. ThouArtDelyrias- Received
14. Carol - Received
15. Monica- Received