Autumn Leaves - Due October 27 2018

I am very impressed by your leaves, mpittman469

I made this cabinet card, and I suspect that my leaves will be along the same kind of style.

Was that what you had in mind, Wolf_moon? But in leaf shape? I only have the leave shape cut out so far, and need to see what I can add to make it super.

1_fall_cabinet_house.JPG

Thank you CastleQueen5! Anyone can do them. I just cut a leaf shape, put down a red foil candy wrapper, scraps of yarn and threads and little pieces of fabric on top of the foil, added an orange cellophane candy wrapper on top and ran it thru my sewing machine. No artistic ability necessary. They turned out way better than I thought.

WOW that is so amazing. Thanks for explaining, the leaves made me look at your other art.

I am very impressed by your leaves, mpittman469

I made this cabinet card, and I suspect that my leaves will be along the same kind of style.

Was that what you had in mind, Wolf_moon? But in leaf shape? I only have the leave shape cut out so far, and need to see what I can add to make it super.

1_fall_cabinet_house.JPG

What mpittman469 did yes! I'm looking for autumn leaf shaped cards only...However you can design them whatever you'll like though

Last edited:
Can I join? I love autumn and I think I have just the idea.

Recently had surgery, so moving kind of slow, but I believe I can meet the deadline.

Yeah! Sure your in artworm :3 Be careful though! Don't want you hurting yourself!

MAIL CALL!!!!!

Got cards from Carol, Which OMG their so stinkin cute! Wasn't too sure what you were talking about, but they will work!!!! :3 and cards from mpittman469, My Lord their beautiful even in person!

Back
Top Bottom