ATC Guru
Media
Due Date: October 3, 2018
Withdraw by Date: Anytime - just please communicate
Number of Cards: 3/3
Number of Participants: Unlimited
Media: HD/HP

HD/HP Mushroom People

This swap is for hand-drawn/hand-painted mushroom people. Pinterest link for examples/inspiration.

Swap Requirements:

• Original artwork: Hand-drawn or hand-painted only (no additional media)
  • Standard ATC size: 2.5 x 3.5
  • 3:3 (hostess cards are never a requirement, but would be treasured)
  • Good craftsmanship: send in something that you would be excited to see in your return envelope. I am going to do my best to swap effort for effort.
  • Please make sure your cards are sturdy and earn the description of "card" (not just a piece of paper or thin cardstock)
  • Each card needs to be in its own protective sleeve.
  • Please include swap name, your username, real name, and location on the back of each ATC.
  • No problem if you need to withdraw, but please communicate. Neutral itrader will be given to those who disappear.

Mailing:

• US Participants – Please include a legible SASE.
  • International Participants - Please include a mailing label with your address clearly written or typed. I will provide an envelope for returns for all international players. Please include a well concealed US dollar bill or US global forever stamp.
  • Please make sure to package your cards securely. We don't want these wonderful works of art to get banged up in the mail .
  • When you are ready to send in your cards, please send me a private message.
  • Also, please post when you send in your cards, so I can be on the lookout.
  • Make sure your cards are mailed in time to be in my hands on or before the due date.

It is always fun and inspiring when artists share their cards in the thread, so feel free to do so!

When you receive your cards, please leave itrader for your hostess (that would be me) and "you rock" points to the players you received cards from.

Players:
1. prex79
2. CreativeMelodia RECEIVED
3. MisterLarson RECEIVED
4. art_junkie RECEIVED
5. kris10satcs RECEIVED
6. mrubyjean RECEIVED
7. TherapeuticArt RECEIVED
8. lazyshadows RECEIVED
9. mwilding RECEIVED
10. cocoanap RECEIVED
11. casivonmir RECEIVED
12. IamWhatonearth RECEIVED
13. Evalila RECEIVED
14. Monica RECEIVED
15. Suzi RECEIVED
16. Ellen RECEIVED
17. ravenshadow RECEIVED
18. Atempleman RECEIVED
19. amee.burton RECEIVED
20. ann_stebbing RECEIVED
21. oddbreed RECEIVED

Last edited:
Why wasn't I clever enough to come up with that for the swap name? Welcome, MisterLarson!

Please sign me up! I love mushrooms; I'm on the fence about people, but half of each should be alright!����Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom