Handdrawn/Handpainted Mushroom People Swap ~ due October 3, 2018

My mushroom people burst out of their envelope, and into my arms today! I am in love with all 3 of them! Thank you prex79, both for hosting, and for trading one of your cards with me; Rupert is a new friend of mine! Monica, thank you for your morels that are full of personality! And, thank you Raven Shadow for the most adorable mushroom boy, ever; I want to take him with me everywhere, but I won't. Best swap ever!

My mushroom peeps arrived too ~ and I love them!
Thanks for a great swap, prex79...and thanks to artists: Suzi, coconap and misterlarson!

I just got the most beautiful mushroom-people in the mail. Thanks for hosting this inspiring swap Prex79, you did a wonderful job. A big thanks for the fantastic creations of Prex79, Iamwhatonearth and Amee Burton.

It's bizarre that the cactus cards seem to be landing faster than the shroom people. I mailed these out a couple days sooner! I guess shrooms are lazy and slow...

I got my return set today, thank you for hosting this swap Prex79 I'm really happy with the cards I got

Creativemelodia, Evalila and Amee.burton your cards are awesome thanks to everyone

Just an FYI, I'm going to archive this swap in a couple of days. If you need to remove attachments, now is the time to do it :)

Back
Top Bottom