Blackout Poetry and Stacia Leigh Inspired Swap, Due Oct. 22nd

You're welcome Marie and thank you! :) Hi, Sheila! Yes, it is full, I'm sorry. I'll put you on the wait list :) Thank you for your interest!

I need to withdraw from this swap. I'm a bit over committed and have some life happening.

I'm sorry Sorxia, I hope things get better for you. Thank you for letting me know. Yes Marie! You're in :) I will add you to the list, thank you for joining! Thank you Sweetgypsy! I'll let you know when they arrive :)

Sweetgypsy your wonderful cards have arrived! :) You all are doing beautiful work on your cards, It's a privilege to be hosting such a creative group! Thank you!!:notworthy:

Good job roadbike831! I appreciate that you participated in the swap and that you had fun! :) Thank you for the extra hostess cards! :) I made some as well to send back one to each of the players and I have to say it was a challenge for me lol! So I hope you all like the one I send back with your returns ;)

CreativeK your cards have arrived! :) Great work! Thanks again for playing! Thank you to the players for the hostess cards I've received so far, so kind of you and I am grateful for them :)

Ive enjoyed lurking...everyone is making wonderful cards! It amazes me that you all can find the right words for you card on such a small format...do you find the passages you want to use first and then center it over your card, or do you glue the bookpage down and work around the words that end up being on the card?

Back
Top Bottom