Blackout Poetry and Stacia Leigh Inspired Swap, Due Oct. 22nd

You're welcome Marie! I'm glad I did too! ;)
Mushu, and Bluesky your wonderful cards have arrived! :) Thank you again for playing!
Thank you players for the hostess cards you have been including, I'm so grateful! :):jiggy:

Another set of wonderful cards arrived from ali! :) Thank you for playing and the hostess card!

Marie, those are bee-ay-YOU-tee-full (that was how I said it in my head, so instead of typing "beautiful," I typed out the sounds... honestly can't tell you why), they are SO stunning!!!!!!

Aw thanks Ali! I really liked yours too! Especially the balloon card. This is one of my favorite formats. :-)

Oh my goodness, I feel like the biggest jerk. I hate to do this on a first swap, when the player list is limited. The deadline for this snuck up on me. I have to withdraw and am incredibly disappointed. There are some amazing cards!
So sorry...

Thank you artists for playing in my first swap! :) I will start working on swapping out the cards so I can get your returns to you in a timely manner!

The ATC's have been mailed to you 10 artists that played and supported my first swap, I thank you very much! :) I dropped them off at front desk in post office to make sure all had sufficient postage, they did :), cause I added a thank you ATC from me. I hope you all enjoy your returns!
CastleQueen5, not yet, but thank you for asking :) ...but I may in the near future if an interesting theme gets me excited to do so ;)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom