Friend of AFA
Media
Due Date November 5th 2018
Signup/withdraw date - October 25th 2018
Number of Cards - 3 for 3
Number of participants - No limit

Definition of bucket list
: a list of things that one has not done before but wants to do before dying

What's on your list? Is there a place you want to visit, a concert you want to go to, a skill you want to learn, an adventure you want to undertake.

Illustrate your wish in any way that suits you - hand drawn, collage, paper painting, whatever you prefer.

Swap Rules

- All cards should be 2.5” x 3.5”.
- All cards should be sent in individual plastic sleeves for protection.
- Cards must be sent at least two weeks before the due date. I am in France, so this is how long it may take for international mail to arrive. Late cards will be returned at your expense.
- If you need to withdraw, that is completely fine, just let me know.
- No cards and no communication may result in neutral iTrader.
- Keep cards as flat as possible to protect them.

Postage (France)
Please include a large address label and stamps to the value your cards took to mail to me. I will provide envelopes.

Postage (International)
Please include a large address label and $2 US cash or one Global Forever Stamp. Alternatively, I can accept PayPal although I'm hoping to obtain dollars for future swaps! I will provide envelopes.

Other Info

Please message me for my address when you are ready to mail and post to the thread when you send your cards. If you already have my address, it has not changed.

When you receive your returns, please leave iTrader for me and rep points for the artists.

Please ask if you have any questions. It’s better to clarify now than have your cards sent back because they don’t meet the requirements.

Players

1. CastleQueen 5 (Received)
2. Oakville girly
3. jo.on.the.go (Received)
4. Greenpengirl (Received)
5. Cheryl S (Received)
6. Gypsy
7. Haagmm (Received)
8. Photopam
9. Bishopsmate

Last edited:
Snuggle up on the lurkers sofa, prex and Foxglove. Feel free to sign up when you're ready :)

I had on my bucket list, to make a great pot of stew or soup. I was not too good at it yet.
I got a few cookbooks and I know make pretty good stew and soup. (therefore that much closer to the grave) hahahhaha

Well done, CQ5. You can't beat a good stew to make you feel warm and cared for!

I love the way you travel the world, Jo! I used to travel when I was working and had some money (but little time). Now I have time but no money :( What I do have is a place where I am really at home and I find great joy in my surroundings.

Haha! Jenmcjan! Please no red splats but if you think of another ending to your story, you're so welcome to join in!

I was thinking plane an parachute, but wow the splat works too.

I would like to also go para-sailing and I do wonder what happens when you are done in you land in the water where there are sharks.

Ok one more I want to Shark cage. I go in a cage in a shark infested water. I am sure I will pee my paints. But I promise to yellow atc for the group.

I am churning ways in my mind to express the things. Shark stamps from the USA post office for the shark cage comes to mind.

Back
Top Bottom