What's on Your Bucket List - Due Nov 5th 2018

Welcome to the swap, MarciaM33. I'll add you to the list.

I'm glad you had fun, CastleQueen :)

Here are my four bucket list things..
First is a French Chateau because I have every intention of living in France someday soon.
ATC 160.jpg
Then two places I very much want to go see... St Basil's in Moscow...
ATC 162.jpg
and the Taj Mahal
ATC 161.jpg
And finally the Royal Academy of Art in London because I really want to finally get a painting accepted into the Summer Exhibition there.
ATC 159.jpg

What fabulous cards, Greenpengirl. I can recommend moving to France. I love it! And I would love to see your work in the Royal Academy, too!

Bucket list item 1 almost complete. I left Mongolia yesterday and I’ll be landing in the US later today. Mongolia is a wonderful place. Get out there and tackle your bucket items!

Just adding one more here because one of them is going to be a private trade and as yet I don’t know which one so here is The Royal Albert Hall because one year I will get myself organised and will go to the Proms.
302DD8F9-39A8-4EB8-9422-A88582F71771.jpg

How fabulous, jo.on.the.go.! I can't wait to see the art it must have inspired!

It shouldn't be too difficult to tick the Proms off your list, Greenpengirl. Why not treat yourself now to a ticket (or two) for next year?

I'd love to go to Madagascar, for the animals, the people, the landscape, the music ...

Well you know, I like to have one or two fairly easily do-able things on my bucket list so that I can keep up a feeling of progress. It’s the things like ‘Walk on the Moon’ which are a little more tricky!

Anyway, cards are in the mail :)

I started working on mine when I was lurking. So they’re done, all are things I’ve had on my bucket list for a while and I’ve combined then into 1 big trip. 1. Buff my French 2. Do a Geneological road trip thus a need for French(Quebec/France) 3. Take a transatlantic ocean liner to Europe. 4. Visit Campbell castle in Scotland since I am descended from Campbell’s. The tree represents my BIG family tree.
View attachment 199476

What fabulous things on your list, Cheryl S. I hope you get to check them all off! Your cards are wonderful. I love your interpretation.

Back
Top Bottom