What's on Your Bucket List - Due Nov 5th 2018

Di - I've been lurking along with this swap, but I'm not really feeling the vibe to make cards, so I think I'll probably sit out. I hadn't officially signed up anyway, but just in case you were wondering... Maybe next time!

No problem Kate. Sometimes the muse simply evades us even if we like an idea. Maybe next time...

Welcome to the lurkers sofa, Marie. I hope you will join us.

There is a 4th card as well but I failed to take a picture of it. These went in the mail this morning.
Thanks!

(I'm also super excited to be so close to attaining one of my bucket list items...assuming I pass my current class:eek:, I'll be getting my bachelors degree in December!)

Haagma, how long does your 48 state road trip take? are you camping or hotel stays? I might need that card so I can have a map.

I would make it take as long as possible! It's over 13,000 miles and apparently it can be done in 9 days...if you literally drive solid, which is no fun. So, I'd say at least 4 weeks if not 6, which means it'll have to happen in stages or not until retirement. The ultimate bucket list item would include an RV. That's my style of camping. There are lots of websites with 48 state roadtrip maps out there, I think tripsavy.com is one of my favorites. It covers lots of great sights along the way.

I would make it take as long as possible! It's over 13,000 miles and apparently it can be done in 9 days...if you literally drive solid, which is no fun. So, I'd say at least 4 weeks if not 6, which means it'll have to happen in stages or not until retirement. The ultimate bucket list item would include an RV. That's my style of camping. There are lots of websites with 48 state roadtrip maps out there, I think tripsavy.com is one of my favorites. It covers lots of great sights along the way.

Oh thank you for sharing, I really had no idea. We want to visit each state, but never knew about a route thing.

I have done a few states over time. I did do AZ to Colorado to Wyoming to Utah, then to the north rim of the grand canyon which was on my bucket list to see the NORTH Rim which isnt open in the winter. ORegon and Washington will be next and in one trip. I still need to do all those sparsely populated states Montana, South Dakota, North Dakota, Idaho.

Today, I swam with the dolphins. Ok I got in the water with one dolphin and 9 other friends. But it was on my bucket list. Yes, in Arizona we have an aquarium with a dolphin encounter. My husband went too. It was an event for my friends 50th Birthday party, She was so happy.

Back
Top Bottom