What's on Your Bucket List - Due Nov 5th 2018

My Cards are ready to be posted but, on checking, I haven't signed up yet. Please can you add me to the list of sign-ups, I have sent you a pm for your postal addy.
What's on your bucket list.jpg
I would like to watch England play in the Test Match at Edgbaston, Birmingham.
I would like to visit the Royal Edinburgh Military Tattoo, Scotland.
I would like to visit DisneyLand in Paris
I would like to experience the Northern Lights, preferably on a cruise of the Norwegian Fjords.
Nothing too adventuresome......... this theme has really made me think, thank you for the challenge.

I have received mine safely.
Thank you Haagmm, Pouringdiva and Jon on the go.
Thanks also to Dithespy for a great swap.

I am so on board with the RV trip. I did not even think about using that for one of my cards which is crazy because I am looking for the perfect rig to start some traveling. :idea:

I would make it take as long as possible! It's over 13,000 miles and apparently it can be done in 9 days...if you literally drive solid, which is no fun. So, I'd say at least 4 weeks if not 6, which means it'll have to happen in stages or not until retirement. The ultimate bucket list item would include an RV. That's my style of camping. There are lots of websites with 48 state roadtrip maps out there, I think tripsavy.com is one of my favorites. It covers lots of great sights along the way.

I received my card yesterday. Thanks for hosting this dreamy swap, dithespy.

And I received cards from the following artists:
Bishopsmate - See the Northern Lights (me too!)
Greenpengirl - Royal Albert Hall - go to the proms
CherylS - transatlantic crossing

I completed my first bucket list item, go to Mongolia, right after signing up for the swap. I am going to my second destination, Galapagos Islands, leaving next week!

I received my cards yesterday. Thanks for hosting this swap dithespy. I received cards from CQ5 (Seeing kangaroos in Australia), pouringdiva (learn to ski) and Bishopsmate (Visit Edinburgh Royal Tattoo).

I am close to completing my first bucket list item - I'll be finishing my Bachelor's degree in just a couple weeks!

I'll be leaving iTrader and reps now.

I'm glad the cards are arriving in their new homes. I found people's choices fascinating and inspiring. It's wonderful when people achieve their goals, like CastleQueen swimming with dolphins, jo.on.the.go travelling to Mongolia and Haagmm completing her degree. Congratulations to all of you!

Just a note about my bucket list. The Galápagos Islands were a wonderful place to visit. I saw sea lions, giant tortoises, blue footed and red footed boobies, sea turtles, sharks and so much more. I also had a close encounter with pahoehoe lava, fell and broke bones in my left wrist. I am left handed so I won’t be doing any art for weeks. I have surgery the day after Christmas. If I owe anybody reps or I traders for other swaps I will eventually get that taken care of. Right now it is a struggle just to open envelopes

Oh Jo! I'm so sorry to hear about your injury. At least it hasn't stopped your fabulous experience of the Galapagos islands and I hope your travel adventures will continue as soon as you are well again. I am sending you all my best wishes for a speedy recovery.

Back
Top Bottom