amee.burton

ATC Guru
Media
Swap Due Date - October 13th, 2018
Signup/withdraw date - None just communicate please
Number of participants - 30
Number of Cards - 3 for 3
Media – HD/HP

This swap is for hand drawn/hand painted cards, anything goes as long as it is CREEPY awesomeness lol.... I would love to see some horror movie characters like Jason Voorhees coming up out of the lake, Michael Myers with his knife, the ring girl, Freddy Krueger, Gremlins, Texas chainsaw massacre, Chucky, The Shining, Pennywise (looking scary), White Walkers from Game of Throne and the list goes on and on!
The more detail, the better! No plain white backgrounds please. Only send in work you are proud of and would be thrilled to receive in return.
***NOTE***
They do not have to be gory horror, just anything creepy and Halloween!!

General info:

- ATCs should be the standard size of 2.5" x 3.5" on sturdy card and cut as straight as possible.
- Create cards that you are proud to sign your name to and would love to receive!
- Send each card in individual protective sleeves. Penny sleeves are great.
- Put your name, username, location, the date, swap name on the back of each card.
- A hostess card would be deeply appreciated, but is not required.
- Please PM me for my address when you're ready to send your cards.

Mailing Info
US Players. Please send a self addressed envelope with one forever stamp.
International Players. Please send a self addressed envelope and $2 usd.

No cards and no communication by the swap deadline will result in a neutral rating (I'd hate to do that!). Please let me know if you run into problems or have to withdraw.

Please post your cards to the thread – we all love to see some eye candy!!!

This is a Pennywise I did last year....

0. amee.burton - DONE
1. Vegan4animals - RECEIVED
2. heymaggie - withdrew
3. Zongela - RECEIVED
4. BArox818 - RECEIVED
5. casivonmir - RECEIVED
6. mcgillisj - RECEIVED
7. ravenshadow - RECEIVED
8. Lysankya
9. yonawrites - RECEIVED
10. mapletree - RECEIVED
11. IstinKray IlverSay - RECEIVED

Last edited:
ME...counting down the days. I'm going to Florida to Universal Studios in October for their Halloween Horror nights. 10 houses and 5 scare zones! I'm terrified and excited.

Lurking for now but really gonna try and play. Love your theme.

The first card I made for this swap American Horror Story... I will be making a new Pennywise card from IT, Jason Voorhees from Friday the 13th and something Freddy Krueger for sure also, not sure what else.... what are your favorite scary movies?

Back
Top Bottom