Witches, Spells, and Superstitions, Due October 31, 2018

Welcome Bea, both to my swap and to this site.
If you have any questions or concerns, please ask.

Silky1150 said:
Hey Vicki. I am afraid I am going to have to pull out of all of the trades. I love doing your Halloween trades and am really excited about them. However, I suffer from acute clinical depression which makes it very hard to start and maintain projects. I have been trying to work on the trades every day and have not accomplished anything (which makes it more depressing) except for a mess. I sincerely doubt I will be able to manage anything done by the deadlines. (The RR trades work. I can do a little or a lot whenever) But I just can't manage these now.

I will withdraw you.
Thanks for letting me know.

I need to withdraw from this swap. I'm a bit over committed and have some life happening. I haven't worked on these cards yet, and I need to minimize my commitments to just the PAT's I've signed up for. Which is too bad, I loved the idea of this swap.

Hey! Quick question! If we include a hostie card, do you want us to indicate which one is for you or is it "Make 3 cards and 1 extra of the theme" and you pick which one you keep? Thanks in advance!

I prefer to be able to choose my own hostie card because I have rather unique tastes.
However, if you make a special card you would really like me to keep, that also works.

LOVE your posted cards, Bea.
Thanks for creating some plant/spell cards.
So many of us have lost the knowledge of what simple, local, plants can do for our health and well-being.

Last edited:
This is the one I technically forgot to sign up for on the thread, right? At least it wasn't the other way around -- signed up and forgot to send the cards! :twitcy: I'm glad they all arrived safely!

Thanks so much for posting to the thread.
This makes it so much easier for people to give You Rock! comments when they receive your ATCs in with their returns.
Thanks!!!!

Sign me up! My daughter's a practicing witch (I can never decide how much I believe in that, but whatever, she has fun) so I'll get her assistance and/or advice. Only very nice spells haha!

Question: Can I include scent? I'm guessing no, just cuz some people get allergic, but if I did, it would be a bit of essential oil.

Welcome, Jenmcjen.
I signed you up.

Although I have no problem with scent, many people do, so it would be better if you didn't add any scents or oils.

Some cards come through with scent (without trying) because people use home made papers, or use herbs, or leaves, as embellishments. But I have asked people to tell me if they don't want scented items (one lady cannot handle perfume, and another wants nothing from a smokers house), so if I know people's desires, or if I can smell anything myself, I do not forward "suspect" items.

Good question!

I have finished my last 3 Cards, so I will be mailing tomorrow. And also, I don’t have a problem with scented items, if you need to have a person to send to.

Thanks for letting me know, Suzi, both about the scented items, and your cards being done.
I will watch for your ATCs and let you know when they arrive.

Back
Top Bottom