Witches, Spells, and Superstitions, Due October 31, 2018

I think I'm going to lurk for now... I will count myself in when and if I actually sit down to make these :)

WONDERFUL cards received from Nightvamp.
Thanks so much for including a hostie card.

Last edited:
Three weeks until due date.
I am expecting cards from several of you who already signed up.
Don't wait too long to get your cards in.

You lurkers need to get off the lurkers couch if you want to participate.
If you are not yet signed up, there is just enough time to join! :0)

I am so sorry you have to drop out.
But, life does have a way of changing our plans.
Thanks so much for letting me know.
I will withdraw you.

Uhm... So I kind of got inspired the last few days and made a few ATC's which would fit the requirements of this swap... But I'm wondering... I am located in Belgium, would it be possible to join, I'm not sure they would arrive on time if I were to send them out as soon as I got your address? :twitcy:

Uhm... So I kind of got inspired the last few days and made a few ATC's which would fit the requirements of this swap... But I'm wondering... I am located in Belgium, would it be possible to join, I'm not sure they would arrive on time if I were to send them out as soon as I got your address? :twitcy:

Thanks you for your interest.
I usually figure 10-14 days for cards to arrive from over-seas, so, if your cards are already completed, and you mail them to me tomorrow, they might make the cut.
Deadline for cards to BE IN MY HANDS is Oct 31, or 14 days from today, so you should have enough time.
I am sending you my address via PM, but if you cannot have your completed cards in the mail in 1 or 2 days, you probably will NOT be able to have your cards to me on time.
Please keep this in mind.

Welcome JenUrebel.
You have two weeks to get your cards to me, which, as you say, should be well before deadline.
I signed you up.

Vicki, thank you - I've send them out yesterday ☺️ fingers crossed they'll arrive on time. Wouldn't want to see these little ones get lost. Love how they turned out ^^ (pics following soon, need to resize them first).

Vicki, thank you - I've send them out yesterday ☺️ fingers crossed they'll arrive on time. Wouldn't want to see these little ones get lost. Love how they turned out ^^ (pics following soon, need to resize them first).

AWESOME
Cannot wait to see what you have created.

Back
Top Bottom