Witches, Spells, and Superstitions, Due October 31, 2018

AWESOME
Cannot wait to see what you have created.

Aww thank you, I hope you guys like it. I took the time to resize them today. The images always lose so much though. Sometimes the colors are darker, sometimes lighter... I don't like it at all... What kind of size is 20kb anyway; it's close to nothing... - and there goes my rant. Here's an image of all four of the ATC's I've send in. I hope you guys will enjoy receiving them and I definitely hope they will arrive on time to you :)

witches-spells-and-superstitions - compressed.jpg witches-spells-and-superstitions back - compressed.jpg

Aww thank you, I hope you guys like it. I took the time to resize them today. The images always lose so much though. Sometimes the colors are darker, sometimes lighter... I don't like it at all... What kind of size is 20kb anyway; it's close to nothing... - and there goes my rant. Here's an image of all four of the ATC's I've send in. I hope you guys will enjoy receiving them and I definitely hope they will arrive on time to you :)
View attachment 200285 View attachment 200286

AWESOME cards!
I will be watching for them.
Can't wait to meet them in person.
You are correct, the colors do change, but your scan looks good.

Yes, they arrived VERY FAST.
I was quite surprised.
I gave you an itrade, and I told you which card I chose.
It was difficult to choose, all your cards are AWESOME>

Last edited:
Yes, I can't believe it. Had some cards that never arrived as well... And yes I've seen and read it after posting this reaction ^^ thank you for the awesome iTrader... My day is all good now :) and I'm flattered, I've actually only recently started experimenting with distress inks... These cards are part of my first attempts. I made only two cards before these. I loved how they turned out though, so I'm happy you guys like them too ^^

WONDERFUL!!
Thanks for the update.
I will watch for them and let you know when they arrive.

Last edited:
Vicki, they actually went in the mail on the 23rd. Hopefully, they'll arrive in the next day or so.

They were not in the mail yesterday, and it is too early for mail today.

Mail usually takes 3-4 days to reach me, NOT counting Sundays and holidays, during which time there is neither mail transit nor mail delivery.
If you mailed on the 23rd, I don't really expect your cards to arrive until Saturday or Monday (remember, we have no mail delivery on Sunday).
Don't worry, you still have time for your cards to reach me.

Returns are in the mail.
OMG, you people sent in some AWESOME, SPOOK-tacular, FANG-tastic ATCs!!!! :jiggy:

Most of you should have your returns by the end of next week.
Thanks to one and all for participating.

My cards arrived today! Thrilled with my returns, and I am going to leave my feedback now!

I am really late in getting this posted. I was gone for a while and now we're helping folks because of the wildfires up the road. I loved this swap. Thank you, Vicki Z, for hosting it!

I received very cool cards from Boots, Bea, and RaineyDay. I love them all and am off to leave feedback right now! Thank you all!

Back
Top Bottom