***AUTUMN: Witches and turkeys and leaves, oh my!!*** ~ OPEN MEDIA ~ Due Nov. 11th

Collagaint Ashley

Guaranteed Imperfect
Media
Swap Due Date: November 11
Signup/withdraw date: none, just let me know--I will maintain a waitlist
Number of cards: 3 for 3
Number of participants: 15
Open media

Ahhh! Autumn is almost here, bringing back-to-school, falling leaves, spooks and pumpkin pie. For some, fall feels like the beginning of the year. You'll be making cards that reflect this wondrous season -- the sky's the limit -- a fall collage, Halloween, Thanksgiving and flame-colored trees.

Feel free to combine themes, use one theme (e.g., Halloween) for all 3 cards, or use non-traditional colors. One embellishment on each set of 3 would be nice, but is not required.

Your ATCs: - should be 3.5 by 2.5 - should have your 'real' world name, user name, swap name and location on the back, and should arrive by the due date. If they are not received by then, and you don't withdraw via the forum, alas, I must return them and leave neutral ITrader.

Host cards, as always, are optional, but I LUVVVVV getting them!

U.S. players: Please, please, please put an “additional ounce” stamp (in addition to the regular Forever stamp + one “additional ounce” stamp if your envie will be over .9 oz) on your SASE’s. ATC’s are ALWAYS non-machinable, and I’d hate to get envelopes back after everyone’s hard work.

International players, please note: it costs me **$1.36** to return your cards. Please send me that amount in cash, U.S. stamps or Paypal it to me. Include a large self-addressed label or envelope with your name and address on it. If you'd rather use PayPal, just ask for my email. Once you receive your returns, please leave me an ITrader and 'you rocks' for your fellow players.

Players:
DeniseMDupree Withdrawn
1 RaineyDay withdrawn
2 catladydj withdrawn
3 Haagmm RECEIVED
4 TNOL RECEIVED
5 Suzi. RECEIVED
6 Vick302000 RECEIVED
7 Karch RECEIVED
8 JoyceG RECEIVED
9 Lysankya CARDS NOT RECEIVED

Last edited:
Hi All!

I'm kind of sad this year that summer is ending. Although our seasons aren't extreme, it does get cold and rainy here. "Oh, boo hoo for you," the Midwesterners are thinking! It's been a coolish and lovely summer, and I live next to a giant urban lake.

How about you? Yes, you! What's your favorite Autumn story?

Next time: Where to go in Northern California to see turning leaves!

I will join your party!
I am from Flint. MICHIGAN if you Havn't heard of Flint!!! : )
Now I now live in Georgia, so I am a Damn Yankee! Anyhow I like spring and fall. I get way too hot all the time so summer kills me. I just love the nice cool temperature and smells of spring and fall. And I do Love Halloween! It is a family favorite. In fact I buy Halloween stuff afterwards when it goes down in price, for Christmas presents!

Last edited:
I will join your party!
I am from Flint. MICHIGAN if you Havn't heard of Flint!!! : )
Now I now live in Georgia, so I am a Damn Yankee! Anyhow I like spring and fall. I get way too hot all the time so summer kills me. I just love the nice cool temperature and smells of spring and fall. And I do Love Halloween! It is a family favorite. In fact I buy Halloween stuff afterwards when it goes down in price, for Christmas presents!

What you are from FLINT? SMall world but woudlnt want to drink the water.

Cool! Welcome RaineyDay, catladybj and Lysankya! I'm excited to c what y'all create.

In N. Calif., head to Golden Gate Park and you'll c all the colors and feel like u r in Wisconsin!

Here in Oakland the trees are getting their usual brownish color and preparing to fall. People are bundling up even though it's 80 degrees!

Hi All,
Has anyone made Halloween cards yet? I've got about a dozen in various stages of completion. Hope to work on them tomorrow. Also have a few left from last year.

Would love to hear your Halloween plans!

My Halloween cards are still coming along. Got a chance to work on them Saturday. It's quite warm in N CA today, although it's freezing when I get up most mornings. Anyone have exciting Harvest Season plans? It's almost officially Autumn!

Hi all,
How are your card ideas flowing? Care to show them here? I just found a bunch of cool stuff to use for Autumn leaf cards. If you know of anyone who wants to do an autumn swap with more flexibility, please have them check us out!

Back
Top Bottom