HandDrawn/HandPainted Column A/Column B ATC Swap Due. Oct.21, 2018

Fantastic Lazyshadows, I will let you know when they land

Terry F, your cards are here, and these book tabs, lmfao...you get me, thank you

Terri...girl, crass is my middle name, sarcasm my game....love!

Ellen, that is another great card, looks like his club is the mic, and all the cave girls want to be his wife, lol

Finally got 4 cards lined and inked...I’m crossing my fingers for free color flow, it’s not my happy place but practice practice
How are everyone else’s creations coming?

Thank you for your comments!! :D I use all kinds of mediums. Colored pencils also. Right now I'm playing with markers.

Yeah I did by layering different colors and using a colorless blender. In the image below for example I used for the sky 3 colors. First a very light blue, then a darker blue for clouds and at last I used a pale yellow over the entire sky. What happened was a surprise, the colors curled on each other and gave it a spontanious wavy effect.
View attachment 200105

Ellen, fantastic final card, love all the hidden aspects, your marker experimenting is working out well, surprises and all, one more question, what kind of paper are you working with? I’ve dabbled with a few different types that have been very surprising good and bad

Oh it is not my final card, sorry I allready send my four cards to you. It was to explain, but we can do a one on one trade if you like. I did the hot dogs on rough watercolorpaper 300gr. The fairyland I did on standard printpaper ( I was surprised that it turned out so good) and glued it on a card. The Harry Potter characters in my gallery I did on 200gr watercolorpaper. That also went well.

Odd, I like to know what kind of paper you use for markers or your other atcs. I want a bit smoother paper, but sturdy enough for an atc.

Back
Top Bottom