HandDrawn/HandPainted Column A/Column B ATC Swap Due. Oct.21, 2018

Ellen, yes darlin, all cards are swapped and postal, fantastic art, thanks to all who sent host cards, ive left rep points, if i forgot anyone please let me know

Great, can't wait to see the returns. And for the record, I bought Strathmore Mixed media and Bristol Vellum. The mixed media is awesome. Great results with watercolour, colored pencil and markers. Bristol Vellum I'll still have to try. Thanks for the tip!:)

I love the sturdy and smoothness. Works great. With watercolor I made some owls on it. You have to be careful that you don't use to much water. The paper won't take it in like watercolor paper. It's strong enough to pick up paint with your brush.
I tried a fox with markers. For me the end result is a bit better than on watercolorpaper.
Color pencil works great too.

We do a private trade :) and I'll send you an example to try out the paper.

Ellen, this is good to know, I wasn’t sure if there was really a major diffence, I’m sure the other customers in the craft store think I’m a bit odd, as I spend way to long in the paper isle touching and rubbing the grain, I wish we had some kind of interactive place where we could do it all hands on and actually experience it for ourselves, and yes would love a personal trade

Back
Top Bottom