Happy Pink Love Thing Swap Due Date Novemeber 6th, 2018

~MAIL CALL~~

CiCiCreates, Your beautiful set has arrived. They are wonderful and I love seeing all the awesome different shades of Pink being used. Thanks for the hostie and the postage. You totally rock!! #happydance

~MAIL CALL~

Dithespy, your wonderful set has arrived safely and they are awesome. I love them all but "My soul is free to Fly is my favorite. Thanks for including it and I will choose it as my hostie. Also thanks for the postage. You totally rock!! #happydance

~MAIL CALL ~

Electricdesigner, your pink awesomeness set has arrived safely. I love them all. Thanks for the hostie and the extra pink goodies! I think I will choose Happy days because I don't have a pocket card in my collection yet but I reserve the right to change my mind! LOL You totally rock! #happydance

They arrived safely yesterday. I love them all. Thanks including a hostie, the extra goodies, RAK gift and the awesome Tickled Pink sticker on the outside. It is already in my gratitude journal. You totally rock!! #happydance
He is my Love Pink art.

Katelnorth, your awesome set arrived safely yesterday as well. Thanks for including a hostie. My favorite is Create peace.#happydance. You totally Rock!!!

I am totally enjoying them all. We are all creative being and I love how everyone's art scene creates such different things from One Topic. #happydance #mindblown #iloveart # iloveartists #Ilovemyplayers

pouringdiva~*~

I can imagine you looking over these beautiful creations.

Gotta be very special.

Back
Top Bottom