Happy Pink Love Thing Swap Due Date Novemeber 6th, 2018

I mailed today and this was the hostess card I included
1_pink_fairy_house.JPG

MAILCALL!!! #happydance

CastleQueen5: your awesomeness of Happy Pink Love has safely arrived!! They are more beautiful in person. Thanks for the hostie. You totally Rock!!

Ducky: your Happy Pink Love set has arrive safely. I love the shaker and motion of them. Thanks for including a hostie. You totally rock!!!

VHoneyBee: your adorable Happy Pink Love Thing set also arrived safely. Love the quotes and especially You are the blessing card. Thanks for the hostie though I am not sure which one I will choose yet. You totally Rock!!

Check-in time. November 6th deadline is approaching very soon. If you have not already mailed your Happy Pink Love Thing set yet, please do so soon. :jiggy:

rusticjen your awesome Happy Pink Love Thing set has flew in safely. I love them and thanks for including a hostie. You totally rock!! #happydance

My husband and I live with our son and DIL and 3 teenage grandsons in one big rented house. Now the Landlord/Owner wants to sell it. We have to be out by Nov. 30. Found a new rental in the next town over and will start moving in on Nov. 15. Will be sure our hostess has my new address on that date. Please don't worry, anything going to my current address after that date will be forwarded to the new one. I am unable to give out my new address until November 15.

CiCiCreates,

Thanks for the update. I hate to hear that but At least your family was able to locate a new rental. Part of the hard part is over but the packing up is the worst. You find all kind of stuff you forgot you even bought, As least that has been my experience. I will be mailing out this swap way before the 15th.

My husband and I live with our son and DIL and 3 teenage grandsons in one big rented house. Now the Landlord/Owner wants to sell it. We have to be out by Nov. 30. Found a new rental in the next town over and will start moving in on Nov. 15. Will be sure our hostess has my new address on that date. Please don't worry, anything going to my current address after that date will be forwarded to the new one. I am unable to give out my new address until November 15.

Good evening my lovely awesome Happy Pink Love Thing players. I am excited to swap out our cards but I won't be home until Sunday night. I am waiting on a at least one more set that has already been mailed.

Thanks for you patience and again for playing in my 3rd Swap. #happydance #myplayersrock #yourartmakesmesmile

#happydance all sets have arrived!!! They have been swapped and will be flying your way on tomorrow. Thank you everyone for playing and your patience!! YOU ALL TOTALLY ROCK!!!

I have completed Itrader reviews for everyone. I hope you Love your bonus card and your returns and will give You Rocks for your trading partners as well as Itrader for me.

Back
Top Bottom