Happy Pink Love Thing Swap Due Date Novemeber 6th, 2018

Welcome bastcrystal!! Happy you could join and Thanks for the wish. I just happen to check in to the site on 8 29 and noticed it. I believe it is always great to celebrate!!!

I'd love to play.... may I? Happy 1st anniversary. What a lovely way to celebrate.

Ok, I am resisting no longer - Please sign me up. I knew I would eventually, since I too, have always loved pink! Depending on the depth of intensity, it can be shy and quiet or bold and dramatic; sweet, feminine and romantic, or bright and celebratory. Of course I had to get on board!

#happydance!! Welcome CiCiCreates!!!!!

Ok, I am resisting no longer - Please sign me up. I knew I would eventually, since I too, have always loved pink! Depending on the depth of intensity, it can be shy and quiet or bold and dramatic; sweet, feminine and romantic, or bright and celebratory. Of course I had to get on board!

pouringdiva, I hope you don't mind my saying that you are so cute! I just love your happy attitude and your affinity for all things pink. Congratulations on your one year anniversary! I'm lurking for now, but will see if I have time to join...

Aww Thanks. I hope you can join us when you are ready!!
pouringdiva, I hope you don't mind my saying that you are so cute! I just love your happy attitude and your affinity for all things pink. Congratulations on your one year anniversary! I'm lurking for now, but will see if I have time to join...

Just popping In to say hello. Hope you are enjoying your Sunday and have some awesome plans for tomorrow. It is hot in Texas and I am looking forward to some ribs and potato salad that I don't have to cook.

When I was about 9 or 10, my mom made me a pretty pink brocade princess style dress for an accordion recital (ugh). She said it would go well with the grey mother of pearl finish on the instrument. It was so pretty that I think it made me less nervous! ...When I say “princess”, I mean the front seams, not the Disney princesses so popular today!

I would definitely want to be in on this. So sweet you are celebrating your anniv with the site.

The 4th of this month was my 10th year. IT has been amazing.

I cannot begin to say how much I have enjoyed the friendships. Souls. Creativity. Community.

This site is my go to for ME. Also for the connection of others that have the same belonging, support, understanding and HUGS!!

No matter what We are experiencing. Kudos to ATC's for all.

Wow!!! Do you still play? I was a track and field girl so no pink except my nails or a small ribbon to tie my ponytail back. Funny, I just remembered I used to tie the ponytail so tight that you could not see the ribbon at all. But I knew it was there.

When I was about 9 or 10, my mom made me a pretty pink brocade princess style dress for an accordion recital (ugh). She said it would go well with the grey mother of pearl finish on the instrument. It was so pretty that I think it made me less nervous! ...When I say “princess”, I mean the front seams, not the Disney princesses so popular today!

Back
Top Bottom