Happy Pink Love Thing Swap Due Date Novemeber 6th, 2018

I mostly had darks, pink, whites. Teal would be pretty though. I remember in the 80’s the kids wore 3 pair of socks layered to match every color in their outfit. Every day. 3 girls, 3 days, 9-12 pairs of socks! Match them yourself! Now they only wear two socks, and they don’t even match each other... on purpose! How’s that for a 360? :laugh:

Mailed today!

Last edited:
And yes, my socks did match my shirt. I remember in the 90s my foster kids making jokes about that.

Now all my socks are white and not very white cause I dont even care if I short colors anymore. Socks are cheap and kids lose them anyway.

My son who moved to Chicago must have left 50 individual socks around this house. I think I finally washed them all but have matched them. I plan to donate them. He took socks with him.

LOL!! I can't wait to see what you created. I will be on the look out for them.
I mostly had darks, pink, whites. Teal would be pretty though. I remember in the 80’s the kids wore 3 pair of socks layered to match every color in their outfit. Every day. 3 girls, 3 days, 9-12 pairs of socks! Match them yourself! Now they only wear two socks, and they don’t even match each other... on purpose! How’s that for a 360? :laugh:

Mailed today!

I just recently add a teal and pink of course shirt. So, I am slowly adding more colors. But in the 80s, I was in middle school so I wore whatever my parents bought for me. Believe me there were all the colors of the rainbow but mostly shades of PINK.
Do any of you remember in the 80s have a load of teal laundry to wash? I do, Darks, teals, whites,

Awesome Happy Pink Love Mail call!!! Terri F and Lalka your beautiful sets arrived safely today. Thanks for the hostess gift and your awesome creative sets. #happypinklovedance

I am participating in the impromtu Art a thon. http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/sho...RT-from-now-to-Sept-24!&p=1993558#post1993558

I made this card and started thinking that this might work really well for this swap. It is pink and has a heart, (3 actually) but it is house shaped. What do you think pouringdiva? I could send it as a hostess card.

1_house_love_doll.JPG

I LOVE IT!! It would make an excellent hostess card and I would cherish it always in my PINK love binder!!

I love your house shaped cards but not for this swap. Maybe I will do House shaped for my next swap since this is my last restricted swap! Huh, I think I just might do just that.

I am participating in the impromtu Art a thon. http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/sho...RT-from-now-to-Sept-24!&p=1993558#post1993558

I made this card and started thinking that this might work really well for this swap. It is pink and has a heart, (3 actually) but it is house shaped. What do you think pouringdiva? I could send it as a hostess card.

1_house_love_doll.JPG

Hello everyone. Hope you are having a great week. It s raining Cats and Dogs in Texas right now so I am glad I am home for the next few days.
Hope you are having fun creating your Happy Pink Love Thing set. :jiggy:

Back
Top Bottom