Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Envie Addicts Unite! September

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    I know, those little boxes are so cute! I like the worn wall paper

Psst, Mel....it's possible Canada Post is going to go on strike Sept 26...I plan on having my weirdie in the mail on Monday, so I'm not worried about it getting out of Canada in time. But....there could be a delay in my direction
    Come on over and check out the HD/HP Round Robin Group!
    instagram :
    My available atcs: My APC list
    You can't use up creativity. The more you use, the more you have. - Maya Angelou

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    Gah! I'm still working on yours! I was hoping to have it out today, but I'm not sure if it'll beat that strike
    If I haven't said thank you for a kind comment, please know that they are very much appreciated.
    Envie Addicts Unite! September
    Instagram
    ATCoins Swap

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    Meraki, I've got your Envie! Beautifully done and very substantial feeling! I will point ya an Itrader as soon as my coffee has done it's waking magic on me LOL!
    If I haven't said thank you for a kind comment, please know that they are very much appreciated.
    Instagram
    ATCoins Swap

4. Thanks Meraki thanked this post
    Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    OMgosh, yesterday I went to Michaels craft store...and a woman got hit by a car, only a few feet away from me. I was so shook up. I just got out of the store...went to the curb...a car let me cross the street...I was almost all the way across the street when I heard a hit and screaming behind me...when I looked back I see a woman under a car...not under the tire thank god. I went over to see if she was okay...the driver got out and was so scared and apologizing saying he didn't see her. I made a call for an ambulance and then maybe four other people came to see what they could do to help. I thought that I wasn't nervous, but when she asked me to call the person that was with her, but at another store...I looked down to dial on my phone and my hands were shaking. I asked the guy next to me...a Verizon worker...to call instead...figured he could do a faster job. I left when the paramedics arrived. She seemed like she would be ok...she had some bruises and some scrapes, but nothing that looked too bad. Gah...it felt weird to go to another store as if nothing happened a few moments ago.
    Last edited by kwailin777; 09-15-2018 at 09:39 AM.
    Instagram
    ATCoins Swap

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mel, they didn't strike last time, and there's lot's of vest interested for one not to happen....but you never know. If they do, the mail gets stored, and it's likely the gov't legislate them back to work (too fundamental to the economy). At worst it'll just take longer.
    instagram :
    You can't use up creativity. The more you use, the more you have. - Maya Angelou

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    OMGoodness, Mel! I'm glad you're okay. Heck that would have totally shaken me up too. I would have had to go straight home afterwards and lie down for a while. You helped as best as you could, and it does sound like the women is going to be okay.
    instagram :

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    We were in the parking lot, so he can't have been going that fast. I felt bad for the driver also...he had his 2 young daughters in the car and his mind was on trying to watch over them...and handle the situation that was going on. All he could do was to apologize over and over.

I was actually looking for clear chalkboard paint...which online said that they sold it every where...but when I went to buy it...none of those stores had it! I would have just went home, but I was making a sign for a friend that needed it that same day...I just continued on for my quest to find that paint. Was odd to go about saying good morning and smiling to other people...while I knew that there was two people probably having one of the worst days ever.
    Instagram
    ATCoins Swap

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    Oh, Mel. That is so scary for everyone involved! I am glad she wasn't seriously injured. Even witnessing something like that is a trauma. It's natural to be shaken up afterward. I'm truly thankful it wasn't more serious. Hopefully she is recovering gently.
    My Website: lifeofnanner.com My Instagram: #lifeofnanner

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    Creativity is the way I share my soul with the world- Brene Brown

11. Likes kwailin777, Syklops liked this post
    Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    Lovely envie Meraki!
    instagram :

13. Thanks Meraki thanked this post
    Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    I will get that gorgeous Envie pinned up dearest!
    Instagram
    ATCoins Swap

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by kwailin777 View Post
    I once ate a red chili pepper on accident. I instantly started hiccuping really badly and my nose and eyes were running...and my kids were laughing as I thought I was gonna pass out from spiciness overload...the hiccups were so bad, there would have been no way to get the spoiled milk down

Minus the hiccups, your reaction sounds like my reaction after the gas chamber exercise in Boot Camp.
    Tandy~Tracy Anderson
    Check out my Blog!
    Victory in Jesus:"Little children, you are from God and have overcome them, for he who is in you is greater than he who is in the world."~1 John 4:4

16. Likes kwailin777 liked this post
    Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by nanner View Post
    Loving the posted pics, Mellenstein! (Too early for Mel + Halloween?) I made the horrible mistake of touching my eye after chopping jalapenos, and that was sooooooo beyond the beyond of overheating.

My WEIRDY-ness is on its way to the Weavergirl. Hope it arrives safely!

Miss Mmmmm Mmmm-K
    ! I'm putting the yogurt factoid into my brain file cabinet for the future. Good tidbit.
    Try shaving your legs and then immediately rubbing Bengay into them. Talk about burning! My reaction was jumping around like I was walking on hot coals. This was another Boot Camp adventure.
    Tandy~Tracy Anderson
    Check out my Blog!
    Victory in Jesus:"Little children, you are from God and have overcome them, for he who is in you is greater than he who is in the world."~1 John 4:4

18. Likes kwailin777 liked this post
    Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    I just realized how much I missed this group. I'm so glad to be back!
    Tandy~Tracy Anderson
    Check out my Blog!

20. Likes kwailin777 liked this post
    Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    My envie for partner cecileb is on it's way. It may take a while, I think we live on complete opposite sides of the globe! Add to that the less-than-speedy Australian post and potential Canadian postal strike ... hopefully it will arrive before Christmas!

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    My weirdy mail is officially wingin' it's way to California. I hope my partner is ready!
    instagram :

23. Likes kwailin777 liked this post
    Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hi everyone.
    I'm working on my partners weird mail. I'm at a standstill till I get her address tho. I ran away from home back on the 2 no and forgot lots of important things as well as my address book. I sent her a pm yesterday but she hasn't replied yet. If anyone can provide Miss Iow's address for me that would hurry things along for me. Thanks.
    Make some art, then make some more.

[http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/show...or-Weirdy-Mail

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Donna, I never got a PM from you. But will send you one right now with my address. I'm working on your weirdy mail and will let you know when it goes postal.

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    from the glorious mind of our favorite Nanner! lucky, lucky me!!
    Attached Images Attached Images

27. Likes kwailin777, Miss M, Tandy liked this post
    Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ha ha! You got Hot Mail!
    Instagram
    ATCoins Swap

29. Likes Miss M liked this post