September Pick-a-theme- due Nov.15, 2018

I always put return address otherwise it doesn't get returned to me and is lost forever. I repackaged and mailed again today. Let's keep our fingers crossed they arrive quickly.

Mine is in the "not able to deliver" pile too...that's what happened to me the first time I tried to mail my PAT cards to you NatashaMay...so I printed out your address using my printer and mailed them again and they got delivered...don't know why but it worked.

You are wise to always put a return address on everything!

I have a question about that...I was told by our post office a couple years ago that I should not put my own address in the return address spot and the 'to' spot (like for a SASE). That the return address must be the location of the person who is actually sending the envelope. What does everybody do when sending a SASE for your cards?

I think that makes sense, I usually leave the return address area blank for the hostess to fill in. It makes no sense for both addresses to be the same, especially if there’s some problem mailing to the addressee, then there’s no other choice.

ceejay, if you check the previous page of this thread you can see that your envelope was one of the six I got returned to me. I repackaged and mailed them out on Friday. Hopefully they'll make it to you this time quickly.

My dogs have arrived! YAY! Thank you Bexmademe, Ann Stebbing, and BArox818! A special thanks to NatashaMay for hosting! Leaving iTraders points now.

Hello! My lovely cards arrived today. Thank you!! I'm sorry you had to resend them- but I'm happy they're here now!!

Harrah! My cards arrived today. I am so glad to see them. Many thanks to CeeJay, Plumhill2001, vegan4animals and Yonawrites for the cute and precious dogs. Wow! My zentangled buttons produces excellent results. Thanks to Yonsawrites,Prex79, KiraCat and Sorxia for awesome buttons. I am making dinner so will come later to leave everyone a well-deserved iTrader for art plus patience. Thank you so much Natasha May for keeping at this until the problem was resolved. I really, truly appreciate it.

Spent the week going to the vet with our Popcorn dog and to the doctor for myself. So I finally got all the iTraders for everyone except one for Yonawrites' puppy. I will leave that in a few hours or tomorrow as I had her in two groups. I must say that EVERY card made it worth the wait. I love hand drawn art and every one in my groups did amazing jobs. Thanks again to all the artists and to Natasha for hosting.

It's feeling like deja vu all over again. :dull::rolleyes:
I'm not going to sweat it. If they don't make it it's just one of those risks we take when we play this dangerous sport, right? ;)
I'll keep the light on for them. :idea:

As I'm not sure, if all of you are still checking this thread, I pm-ed the five of you players I haven't heard from about receiving returns. It's been a month since I mailed again, so hopefully they arrived. If I get any of them returned again, I'll just keep mailing them back to you until you recieve them.:jiggy: I never had so much trouble with post before. Let's keep our fingers crossed.

Back
Top Bottom