September Pick-a-theme- due Nov.15, 2018

Hello! Back with my theme and cards- thanks for your patience.
Theme: A moon with or without a cow jumping over it.
Player1 9 of hearts
Player2 9 of diamonds
Player3 9 of clubs
Player4 me
Player5 9 of spades

My apologies to group members who may have worked on this theme for me before but I'm obsessed with celestial themed cards. ��
Thank you!!

My man GODLEY just became a papa. His wife gave birth a sweet girl, Audrey Grace, 7.6 pounds, 20 inches. So Audrey Grace Godley. What a great name.

Again he is a diamondbacks pitcher #52. I have always liked him since his initial game, I was rooting for him to get a contract with the Dbacks. They kept sending him back to the minors due to too many men on the roster.

Oh CastleQueen! I love your challenges! So often you pick something quintessentially American that I have to research. It's great fun.

You do realize your previous post is completely nonsense to me. I love it anyway!

I thought it might be gobble de gook. They made a big deal about the birth of the baby during the diamondbacks baseball game, since the father is a pitcher for the team but is on Paternity leave.

But there was a movie My Man Godfrey (1936) - IMDb and the My man GODLEY was a pun on that. They all seem to have nick names. There is even a few games where the whole league wears jersey with their nick names, instead of their usual last name.

But I am so glad I can challenge you. I am kind of into baseball since I had cancer and was stuck on the couch while hubby watched BB games. I hated it before.

I had a similar experience with cricket. When I was a child boys learned how to play cricket but not girls. I therefore found the game tedious, slow and totally baffling. Then one day my husband took my two sons to a one day match. I spent the day trying to spot them on the TV (no chance!). I started to understand the game and actually enjoyed it.

We have 7 spots left in this PAT.
Group 2: Hand drawn/ hand painted - 2 spaces
Group 5: Collage/Mixed media - 2 spaces
Group 7: APC - 3 spaces

Back
Top Bottom