Chihuahua ATC for Pamitha.jpg
    41.1 KB · Views: 10
  • Dinosaur ATC for plumhill2001.jpg
    Dinosaur ATC for plumhill2001.jpg
    58.1 KB · Views: 11
  • Russian matryoshka dolls ATC for Vegan4animals.jpg
    Russian matryoshka dolls ATC for Vegan4animals.jpg
    61.4 KB · Views: 11
My cards went out yesterday. I sent each group in its own envie, however if you want to return them in one envie that's fine. I also split $3 between the 2 envies. I mailed later than I should have, sorry about that...but at least this year I didn't get my groups mixed up! : )
We have/had 12 cats-I tend to take in strays&semi-ferals. One I've had since he picked me as his Purrson when he was a kitten, Pookie, has been my constant shadow, always with me. He'd lay up around my shoulders&neck while I walked around. He took sick suddenly last week, prolly was sick longer than that. The vet said he was very good @hiding it. It broke my heart, but I had to send him to the Rainbow Bridge. His mom&uncle are still with me. I just couldn't accomplish much for a couple days, but finally finished up my cards. I wanted to mail by the 5th, so I guess mailing them the 8th was pretty good for me. I am wishing them a speedy journey, together! : ) Y'all wish&pray with me!
Thank you for hosting this swap, Natasha!

Last edited:
prex, your cards arrived. :) THanks for the hostie!

I'm still waiting for 4 sets of cards. For three I know they're in the mail, so I'll wait for them a bit but for Ann's I'm not sure they're coming since she hasn't logged in since September. I'll keep you all updated.

I'm mailing returns today for casivonmir, Evalila, ReverieJJ, karenr and CiCiCreates.
Today's mail hasn't arrived yet, so I'll let you know if any mail arrives later.

Hem18, your cards arrived today. :)

Group 2 and 5, doesn't look like Ann made the cards for this PAT. She hasn't signed in since September. Do you want me to wait for them just in case, or do you want me to send your returns now?

I'm still waiting for cards from yonawrites and catladybj.

I'm in group 5 - I'm fine if you want to go ahead and send returns. If Ann pops back on and has our cards we can swap individually, right? That's what happened in a prior PAT I was in. If the others in the group want to wait a few more days, I'm ok with that too.

I am not in group 5, but Ann isn't going to show, she hasn't been around since SEPT. I hope she is ok.

I am in the groups waiting on cat lady. 50 lashes with a wet noodle. :eek:

WHICH REMINDS ME. I should get working on the cards for the PAT Ferretgirl is hosting and due in DEC.

Last edited:
catladybj, your group 6 cards arrived. Thanks for the hostie! The card for katelnorth is missing though. Hope it's in the other envie.

I'm mailing returns tomorrow for everyone but group 7, katelnorth and Carol. Hope you get your returns soon. Please leave Feedback (iTrader) for players in your group/s as well as your host. Thanks for playing! :)

catladybj, your group 6 cards arrived. Thanks for the hostie! The card for katelnorth is missing though. Hope it's in the other envie.

Geez, I know Kate's card went into an envie. I was really torn as whether to send both groups in one envelope or two. I sure hope the other envelope shows up like fast, it's been a long enough time that it should be there. Crikey!

Back
Top Bottom