The Monochrome Rainbow Swap November 10

kentuckydakota

ATC Superhero
Media
Swap Due Date: November 10
The Monochrome Rainbow Swap
Signup/Withdraw date: Anytime, but communicate.
Number of Cards: 6:6
Number of participants:25
Media: Any

The Monochrome Rainbow Swap- Take Three

6 Cards- 1 purple, 1 blue, 1 green, 1 yellow, 1 orange, and 1 red/magenta.

Individually, each card is a monochrome, done in many shades of a single color.
Together, they make a rainbow! And together they're gorgeous. Just wait and see!

You send in 6 delightfully detailed, full of color cards in whatever subject matter you choose. If you have a favorite theme, go for it. Perhaps you are great at creating "dog" art- then send over a red dog, a yellow dog, etc. Or mix it up and send all different subjects. It's your choice.

No white backgrounds with a single blue dot, oh no! These should be colorful cards. For instance, green= pale green, grass green, pine green, avocado, the list goes on-for a bit of inspirational trivia, Crayola now puts out 20 shades of green crayon! Can you believe it? What a wonderful world!

Now I know that certain shades of yellow look a little orange, and certain shades of orange can be orangy red or reddish orange, Use your best guess. The color police aren't going to level a fine on ya for using a shade a bit questionable. Just use your best judgement. If you stand back from your masterpiece and know exactly which color of the rainbow it represents, you did it right. Black and white may be used in support roles as long as the overall picture comes in as the color you were working on.

This swap is open media, so if you are a collager, painter, sewer, or any other media-er, this is the swap for you!

Rules and such:
• All cards should be standard atc size: 2.5” x 3.5” and sturdy enough to earn the name “card” (no floppy paper)
• All cards should be sent in plastic sleeves.
• All cards must be original, and each card should be different. Please do your best work and send cards you would love to receive.
• Make sure the swap name, your real name, and your site name appear on the backs of all ATCs.
• Do try and comment in the thread now and then so I don’t have to go in search of you as the swap nears its end.
If you need to leave the swap, let me know. No one wants to give a neutral itrader (by no one I mean ME) A quick pm or post in the thread is all it takes.

Mailing & Postage:
-When you're ready to mail, please PM me for my address if you don’t already have it.
-Please put your site name and the swap name on the outside of all envelopes.

US participants: Please include a SASE with enough postage to cover your returns. At least as much as it cost to mail your cards to me.

International participants: Please include a large address label or slip of paper with your address clearly written on it. If you have a dollar or US postage to cover your returns I'd greatly appreciate it. I also take paypal. If you can’t swing it, I'll cover your postage- just let me know.

Thank You's:
After receiving your returns, please thank the artists who created your cards by hitting the "You Rock" button which can be found on any post. We all love a little appreciation!
You can thank your host by leaving an itrader.

Ok, who's headed over that rainbow with me?

2. dithespy
3. Haagmm
4. miss
5. Wolf_Moon
7. JazzEars
8. ali
9. Collagaint Ashley
10. SuzieG1013
13. Vegan4animals
14. IamWhatonearth
15. lazyshadows
16.DeniseDupree
18.casivonmir
20. Lara
21. Lorna
22. amee.burton
23. kathleenlovesflorida
25. ThouArtDelyrias
27. IstinKray IlverSay

Last edited:
OK, we're up and running. I will try to swap media for media when possible. So HD/HD, Collage/Collage. If you work in an unusual media, it's pot luck I'm afraid. If you prefer a variety of media, just let me know. :)

Reactions: ali
Welcome ferretgirl, dithespy, Haagmm and miss. Glad to have you all on the rainbow with me.

KiraCat, I hope you make it back to play.

Welcome ali and Collagaint Ashley!Glad to have you. :)

Firlefanzereien and Bluesky, welcome to the lurkers cloud. But it's an awful lot of fun. Do join in if you get the chance. :)

Back
Top Bottom