The Monochrome Rainbow Swap November 10

Lots and lots of envelopes have arrived in the last 2 days. I'll be back tonight to give out your itraders because I'm headed out to work, but wanted to let everyone know what I've received. Rainbows are in from:
ameeburton, Thou Art Delyrias. Ali, IstinKray IlverSay, Collagaint Ashley, miss, Haagmm and Lorna.

Well, I've got swapped cards in envelopes and should have rainbows out in just a couple more days. Swapping these cards out is particularly tricky. Making sure that each person gets primarily their preferred media, one of each color, six cards from six different artists and none of their own cards coming back can be a bit daunting. It's a special challenge when people don't put their site names on their envelopes, lol.

Needless to say, I have made mistakes in the past. If you get two cards from the same artist, or one of your own back (which I will do my best to not let happen) it is entirely unintentional. As to media, we had lots of mixed media this time, so the returns will likely be a bit mixed on that front. I did the best I could.

But we had some lovely cards and I believe you will all be delighted with your returns. I absolutely loved the returns and am working on getting a swap gallery put together for us. :)

Well I've been off site for a couple of days. My oldest son traveled home for Thanksgiving and basically fell into my arms, terribly sick. He has Mono and Strep.

So I've been doing the worried mom thing, but today was able to get online and saw that- Yay!- cards are arriving. So glad to see those rainbows getting some love. Makes my host heart happy :)

Thanks Haagmm. We're spoiling him and hitting the Advil hard.
So glad you like your returns.

There were some beautiful rainbows this time around! :)

Well I've heard from most people now, and it's time for me to roll this one up. Thank you all for playing in the monochrome rainbow swap! :) I'll try and get a swap gallery up once things calm down a bit in my world.

Happy Holidays!

Back
Top Bottom