Cupcakes, Please Due November 1, 2018

I have one month to get these cupcakes baked, Well less time since I should mail BEFORE the due date.

What I really need to do right now is go clean my oven. I sprayed the COUGH hack poison, time to wipe it down. I need to do this before hubby gets home to protect him from the toxic fumes. THE OVEN WAS BAD!!!! It was scary bad, scary fire hazard bad.

BTW hazard has one ZZZZZ and all these years I thought it had 2 like DUKES OF HAZZARD. TV can warp a young mind.

I have one month to get these cupcakes baked, Well less time since I should mail BEFORE the due date.

What I really need to do right now is go clean my oven. I sprayed the COUGH hack poison, time to wipe it down. I need to do this before hubby gets home to protect him from the toxic fumes. THE OVEN WAS BAD!!!! It was scary bad, scary fire hazard bad.

BTW hazard has one ZZZZZ and all these years I thought it had 2 like DUKES OF HAZZARD. TV can warp a young mind.

My oven is in desperate need too. Those fumes though..... ugh. You have a while for those cupcakes..... so get that oven all squeaky clean. Fun fun fun

That oven was a lot of work, and it is still dirty, but not crusty anymore. I gather someone spilled (not me of course) No longer a fire hazard. yeah. I used it last night and made a chicken pot pie. So yep!

I have just been diagnosed with accute leukemia. I am in the hospital for foreseeable future. I will maybe try but cannot promise anything
Be encouraged,
Kristine

I have just been diagnosed with accute leukemia. I am in the hospital for foreseeable future. I will maybe try but cannot promise anything
Be encouraged,
Kristine

Sending positive thoughts and some prayers, Kristine. Don’t worry, if you get cards sent, great, if not, no worries. I will leave you in the Swap, and if you cannot do it, I will withdraw you at the end of the Swap. Best wishes, stay strong.

Can they be whimsical / horror theme cupcakes? Im doing an Inktober and sticking to villians / horror and I think it would be awesome and creative to make some maybe disney villian themed cupcakes for this? Let me know and Ill sign up ;)

Can they be whimsical / horror theme cupcakes? Im doing an Inktober and sticking to villians / horror and I think it would be awesome and creative to make some maybe disney villian themed cupcakes for this? Let me know and Ill sign up ;)

Zongela, they can be whatever you want them to be! Whimsical/horror sounds great to me. Shall I sign you up?

Back
Top Bottom