Postage Stamp APCs and/or Bird APCs - Aces - Due Nov 30

I would like to join both groups. Is it okay to combine the two requirements? That is, I have a lot of bird postage stamps, so I figure I can use those for either group, right? Therefore I want to join both groups. I have never done a full deck of APCs but I’m hoping to do it. I have sooooo many postage stamps I’ve been itching to use. Thanks for doing this!

Sure, I don't see a problem with that at all. Just label which is for which group when you mail them in. :)
Welcome to the swap!

I would love to join the postage stamp group! Thanks much! Cool swap.

Welcome!

I've started my backgrounds for these... :jiggy: hoping to get several sets done in advance lol

just to let everyone know, sometimes I'm not able to update/check the threads every day. Please be patient and I'll get you added when I can. Thanks :wubclub:

Add me to both groups, please. (I enjoyed our APCs swap when you did cats and dogs.)

welcome AngelJoy! (glad you enjoyed the cats & dogs, hope you enjoy this one as well)

I have finished my Postage stamp APCs - I am trying to use stamps of which I have sets of 5 (so there is a Host card ;)). The Club card really has a yellow background, not the pink that my scanner makes it appear. :(
They will be in the mail tomorrow.

Back
Top Bottom