Postage Stamp APCs and/or Bird APCs - Aces - Due Nov 30

ok... here's the list of arrivals from this week!

cocoanap (birds & postage)
pouringdiva (birds & postage)
plumhill2001 (birds)
huddlestonmollie (birds & postage)
haagmm (postage)

i've checked and doublechecked everything and the first post is updated with all the arrivals so far. :cute:

Please everyone remember the rules say "Flat embellishments only" I do not want to have to send bumpy cards internationally. I can't afford it and it increases the chances of problems in the mail.

With this being a series I will be attempting to rotate the people you receive cards from so at some point I will have to send internationally.

Here are my birds. I'll get these in the mail tomorrow.

1_ravenAce.jpg
1_owlAce.jpg
1_chickadeeAce.jpg
1_blueJayAce.jpg

trini70 and barbwat i am sooooo sorry, I don't know how I missed your posts yesterday! (i don't log on every day) welcome to both of you!

please everyone make sure to send me a PM if you need my addy. I WILL miss it in the threads like i just missed those posts... I will see the PM as soon as I log in. ;) :wubclub:

trini70 and Miss M, awesome cards!

Please everyone remember the rules say "Flat embellishments only" I do not want to have to send bumpy cards internationally. I can't afford it and it increases the chances of problems in the mail.

With this being a series I will be attempting to rotate the people you receive cards from so at some point I will have to send internationally.

Thanks for the heads up! I may have almost done that with my Queens today. I'll double check when I get home. ;)

i'll update everything in thursday when i'm at my mom's with internet (lol) it's out at home for the moment... *sigh*

cards received from:
trini70 (birds)
monica (birds - your postage stamp Aces haven't arrived yet)

Back
Top Bottom