Postage Stamp APCs and/or Bird APCs - Aces - Due Nov 30

Well, my Aces are done but not in time to mail. The calendar in my head cannot seem to keep up with the one on the wall. Or in my phone. Or any place else. Plus, I did Q&K's 1st. Go figure! And then I couldn't find the particular stamps I wanted for the Aces.
So I am regretfully withdrawing.
Going to check with blue eyes to see if she is interested in a private swap, if not I will get my cards up in my gallery,in case anyone else wants to swap.
Going to mail Q&K'a as soon as I can.

Aces arrived from Amychelle, MicheleMC and barbwat!

Just a reminder to everyone, please do not send me SASEs (like it says in my mailing instructions) i don't have space to store them especially with 6 swaps going at once... :wubclub: ;)

Just to update everyone. I'm holding off swapping out in hopes that Monica's will arrive. She mailed them the same time she mailed the birds and her two envelopes for the Kings swap.

I have to have everything out by the 10th (my 90 day dealine) so I'll be swapping out Saturday night or Sunday night and mailing on Monday. *fingers crossed that they get here*

Thank you for your patience while we wait on our "honored" postal system to get things through ;) lol

Monica's Postage Aces have made it! They must have taken the scenic route ;)

will be swapping shortly and will post when they're mailed!!

ok all the cards are swapped out, I'll pack them up in their envies tonite after work. :cute:

sorry for the delay but they are now postal!!! may they fly quickly to their new homes! (yes, a bit of a bird pun there hehe)

love the way the first swap went, I'm excited to see the rest of them! Jacks will be opened tomorrow, a couple before the 15th that I normally like to post it but I'm off tomorrow too and want to get it typed up and started while i'm off. It'll still have the normal end of the month deadline though (for February).

iTraders have been left for everyone! and I left rep points for all the lovely hostie gifts last week. :wubclub:

Received my great Ace bird cards today! Thanks to pourindiva (come what may), suzi (goldfinch), Amychelle (birdcage) and trini70 (cedar waxwings)! Thanks for a fun swap, Kynara! Onward and upward to Jacks!

Got my cards the other day. Thanks for hosting, it was fun! I got bird cards from barbwat, Angel Joy, cocoanap & Amychelle. All great cards. Thanks ladies!

I have received my cards! I have not had time to leave my feedback yet, but I will do it soon. These are my first ever APCs and I am really very happy with all of these lovely creations!

Thanks, Kynara, for two fun swaps! I received lovely birds from Donnacr, dithespy, cocoanap, and barbwat. All very nicely done! I received wonderful postage stamps from pouringdiva, Monica, MicheleMC, and huddlestonmollie. Very intricate ones, thanks!

Last edited:
I want to thank plumhill2001, Miss M, monica, AngelJoy, blanco lobo, dithepsy and cocoanap for some gorgeous cards. I also received a really cute card with a postage stamp with the image of a cardinal and a tree trunk. It's really pretty but there is no info on the back so I can send a you rock. Thanks everyone!!

we still have some that haven't reported as arrived, but over half have and it's been over two weeks since I mailed. Going to archive the swap now. You won't be able to post anything but you can still leave "you rocks" if you still need to.

Thanks everyone for an awesome start of the series!! :wubclub:

Back
Top Bottom