In Costume! Due December 5

Here is my set, individual cards are in my gallery: "Christening" "Easter" "Third Position" "Ring Bearer"

CiCi these are stunning!!! Love them all! You’re so good at eyes and faces! That little ring bearer is adorable! And I sense tiny ballerina has her first touch of eye shadow on? Love the little one searching for eggs too! Great ideas and set!

Thanks Marie! So glad you like them. You have a great eye!....I was actually trying to delineate closed eyelids in some way with the lavender. But I suppose her Mom could have let her do a touch of shadow for the recital, right? Did you notice the little egg at the base of the bush that the little boy hasn't seen yet?

Here are mine. I have been having eyes issues for the longest time. It comes and goes, and the weather is playing havoc on me, but I gave it my best! :)

In Costume.jpg

Awww I love them!!!! I think my favorite is the little kitty girl, but they’re all really cute!

Mail Call: Suntrade your lovely cards have arrived! I love them even more in person! Thanks for making an extra for me! :)

Hmmm... can't figure why this swap hasn't taken off more. I love the cards you've made so far.

Well thisswap is certainly going to bean easy one to swap out. I’ve got one card left to make and both of you are done. Might finish up and swap out early. I’m surprised so few found this idea intriguing yet I’m still having a blast with it. :-)

You just really never know, it’s so hard to guess at. There were several themes I hosted that got hardly any signups, and for the opera one I honestly didn’t expect as many as I got! My biggest swap was “Sew Clever” but that didn’t surprise me. I just love my host cards from that swap!

I thought it was a great idea! Specially near Halloween. Personally, I do not celebrate Halloween, because of all the demonic push. But I do like to see the kids in costume.

Right?!?! I think my favorites are the bumblebees. There’s not a lot of things cuter than a kid in a bumblebee costume...
:)

Back
Top Bottom