Bookworms Swap, open media, due November 15th, 2018

CreativeSquirrel....I'm not trying to be weird or anything, but I am loving your imagination! These are beautifully creative!

Thank you, TSMarie! I am having trouble parting with them (I've only made a half-dozen cards so far, and they're all my babies!), but I've seen some pretty cool cards that I couldn't have made, so I'm excited to see what everyone else makes for the swap!

It is tree #2! Different type of tree, and I painted the dragon and the book in different colors and gave the unicorn a better mane. :)

On most of my cards, I will make two - one for me and the better looking one is for the trade or swap. This allows for mistakes or experiments gone wonky, but it's also because I would never give up what I make if I didn't have two of them. :biglaugh:

Thank you, TSMarie! I am having trouble parting with them (I've only made a half-dozen cards so far, and they're all my babies!), but I've seen some pretty cool cards that I couldn't have made, so I'm excited to see what everyone else makes for the swap!

It is tree #2! Different type of tree, and I painted the dragon and the book in different colors and gave the unicorn a better mane. :)

I agree. A lot of cards are hard to part with! I sometimes stop and think, "Hey, I don't have any of my own art for my kids to keep! I've given it all away!!!" But I do have a few sketchbooks, and I put pics of all my cards on my blog, which I hope my kids will find later. LOVE those cards!

I do get attached to many of my cards, but it helps to let them go knowing that there are so many awesome cards out there to receive in exchange. Foxglove, I can't imagine trying to make two of each of my cards! I am terribly slow in my card-making, so I fear that if I tried to make duplicates, I'd hardly get anything done! :)

Welcome to the lurkers' couch, Dragon597! You have a wonderful gallery. Hope you decide to join!

Thanks for all your kind comments on my kitty card! I have an idea for my next one.... :)

Back
Top Bottom