Bluevioletz

Bluevioletz
Media
Swap Due Date: Due Wed, Dec 5, 2018
Number of cards: 3 for 3
Number of participants: unlimited
Medium: Open Media

Theme: Reindeer
Get into the warm & fuzzy spirit of the holiday season with cute and lovable reindeer. This is an open media swap so artist’s choice on the medium you choose to make your cards. You can do mixed media, hand-drawn, hand-painted, collage, or any combination on one or all of your cards. No white backgrounds, all cards should be full of color all the way to the edges and you must have at least one reindeer per card. Art styles are also artist’s choice, you may decide to do whimsical, realistic, manga, winter-season, funny, sweet, comic-style, holiday, graphical, etc.

Seek inspiration and references from any of your favorites sources: pinterest, instagram, google, etc. just make sure to add your own unique interpretation so the art is yours.
:wubclub:

Details
  • Send 3 original reindeer artist trading cards (measuring 2.5” x 3.5”)
  • A 4th “hostie” artist trading card would be greatly appreciated but is not required
  • Add on the back of each card: your real name, username, date, city/state or country, swap name
  • YES: mixed media, hand-drawn, hand-painted, any art style, your own creative work
  • NO: prints, digital, white backgrounds, black & white, flimsy cards
  • Upon receiving your cards, leave an iTrader for me, your host, and Reputation Points via this thread for the artists of the cards you receive.
Mailing
  • PM me for my address (if you have mailed to me in the past, address is the same)
  • Send each card in individual sleeves
  • USA players: include 1 Forever stamp
  • International players: send $1.15 via paypal to me (with the friends & family option), or include a well concealed $1-2 or 1 international US stamp in your mailing
  • Include an address label
  • I will provide envelopes
Dashing through the snow:
  1. Bluevioletz
  2. SuzieG1013 - withdrawn
  3. OldsLady1992's
    [*]CreativeMelodia
  4. Pattisscrappin - withdrawn
  5. Flowerlily64
    [*]Mushu
  6. Zhouzhou - withdrawn
  7. CreativeSherry
    [*]Donnacr
    [*]Asharnanae
    [*]KathleenLovesFlorida
    [*]Wolf_Moon
    [*]Sylv08
    [*]Ellen
    [*]Mrubyjean
    [*]JoyceG
    [*]Suzi
    [*]Raven2018
    [*]Barbwat
    [*]Jo.on.the.go
    [*]Monica

Last edited:
Would love you have you CreativeMelodia! and yes, I know what you mean, I always have a mile-long list and there is not enough time in the day!

Back
Top Bottom