Aliens in Action - Handdraw/Handpainted - due November 22th

casivonmir

ATC Novice
Media
Due Date: November 22 , 2018
Withdraw by Date: Anytime - just please communicate in time so I can open up slots for people, this is my first time hosting so I'm limited to 12 persons
Number of Cards: 3/3
Number of Participants: 12
Media: HD/HP

This is a swap for aliens in actions, so not just a portrait of an alien but a card with a story to it. Maybe the alien is flying around a galaxy, trying to beam up a cow, chilling in his garden reading a book or any other activity that you can think of. The possibilities are endless.

Guidelines:

Card : 2.5 x 3.5 inches on sturdy paper in it's own protective sleeve

Art : must be an handdraw/handpainted original card only, no loose glitter and/or stamping and no white backgrounds

Add on the back of each card: your username, swapname and anything else you wish to add

I will leave iTrader points when I receive your cards. Upon receiving your cards, please leave an iTrader for me, your host, and You Rock Points for the artists of the cards you receive.

Send in something that you are proud of and that you would be excited to see in your return envelope. I am going to do my best to swap effort for effort.

If you need to withdraw, please communicate about this so I can open up the trade for other people.

Host cards are not required but will be cherrished forever.

Mailing:

Please include a mailing label with your address clearly written or typed.
Please include a US global forever stamp or 2 $ bills.
Package your cards securely, don't put them loose in an envelop but tape them with washi tape to a sturdy piece of paper so they won't bend
When you are ready to send in your cards, send me a PM for my address

That's it, I guess my first trade is open for business, have fun everyone !!!

A few examples I made in the past
Game-Drawing-Taskies_0005.jpg

Game-Drawing-Taskies_0006.jpg

Players:

0. Casivonmir
1. jmotushy
2. BArox818
3. Amee.Burton (received)
4. ReverieJJ (received)
5. Kae.Ryan (received)

Last edited:
Hi jmothushy, I didn't know you were on this site, glad to see a familiar face and welcome to this swap, it's my first one so I'm super excited :jiggy:

bumping us up, this thread could use some love, I know octobre is a busy month but I'm sure a few of you would love a few new aliens to add to your collections

Back
Top Bottom