ATC Guru
Media
Due Date: November 24, 2018
Withdraw by Date: Anytime - just please communicate
Number of Cards: 3/3
Number of Participants: Unlimited
Media: HD/HP

HD/HP Owls

This swap is for hand-drawn/hand-painted owls in whatever style you choose: realistic, whimsical, zentangle...

Swap Requirements:

• Original artwork: Hand-drawn or hand-painted only (no additional media)
  • Standard ATC size: 2.5 x 3.5
  • 3:3 (hostess cards are never a requirement, but would be treasured)
  • Good craftsmanship: send in something that you would be excited to see in your return envelope. I am going to do my best to swap effort for effort.
  • Please make sure your cards are sturdy and earn the description of "card" (not just a piece of paper or thin cardstock)
  • Each card needs to be in its own protective sleeve.
  • Please include swap name, your username, real name, and location on the back of each ATC.
  • No problem if you need to withdraw, but please communicate. Neutral itrader will be given to those who disappear.

Mailing:

• US Participants – Please include a legible SASE.
  • International Participants - Please include a mailing label with your address clearly written or typed. I will provide an envelope for returns for all international players. Please include a well concealed US dollar bill or US global forever stamp.
  • Please make sure to package your cards securely. We don't want these wonderful works of art to get banged up in the mail .
  • When you are ready to send in your cards, please send me a private message.
  • Also, please post when you send in your cards, so I can be on the lookout.
  • Make sure your cards are mailed in time to be in my hands on or before the due date.

It is always fun and inspiring when artists share their cards in the thread, so feel free to do so!

When you receive your cards, please leave itrader for your hostess (that would be me) and "you rock" points to the players you received cards from.

WHOOOO wants to play?
0. prex79
1. aginghippychic RECEIVED
2. Terri F RECEIVED
3. Evalila RECEIVED
4. miss RECEIVED
5. vegan4animals RECEIVED
6. OldsLady1992 RECEIVED
8. lunamoth RECEIVED
10. MountainsAndClouds RECEIVED
11. dithespy RECEIVED
12. Stahlrala RECEIVED
13. Atempleman RECEIVED
14. ARTG33K74 RECEIVED
15. jo.on.the.go RECEIVED
16. mcgillisj
17. Kowhai RECEIVED
18. CreativeMelodia RECEIVED
19. AngelJoy RECEIVED
20. flowerlily64 RECEIVED
21. artworm RECEIVED
22. Onaki
23. Mushu RECEIVED
24. Mrs. Alderman RECEIVED
25. kathleenlovesflorida RECEIVED
26. Ellen RECEIVED
27. barbwat RECEIVED
28. ann_stebbing RECEIVED
29. [URL="http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/showthread.php?35706-Hand-drawn-Hand-painted-Owls-Swap-November-24-2018&p=2002621#post2002621"]Bluevioletz[/URL] RECEIVED

Last edited:
Completely out of my comfort zone (and possibly on the outskirts of my "cerebral matter" ha!) I would like to try my luck at hand-drawn art again. It might just kill me to put the lids back on the boxes of washi tapes and collage bits that I usually work with... only time will tell! :) So sign, sign, sign me up for this adventure! And somebody please say a prayer for me! :)

Back
Top Bottom